Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what the ph cat dragged in
ingame Name: Koshka:Loona Mondragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195917143

Time Played: 48 hours

When First Joined: october 13

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): almost anytime after 7 p.m central 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: guest

What can you do to help the community: I could lend out a hand to the server whenever it does become active or when the server might need of some assistance. Coming form Ph the rules are almost the same with different procedures with different mindset but nothing too difficult to adjust too. 

Why you want to help the community: I come from ph and would like to help the other server that i do enjoy playing and would like to help out spark the server back to life once in a while.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): None serious ones

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yes Mod: Approved T-Mod: Approved Trusted: Approved 

How did you find us?: From Ph

This is for norm because i did say he could get it T8SH-8PBD-79MR-4HW4
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
It's been a while since I've played with you but I remember playing with you most of the times that you were on. I never had any issues with you on the server and considering you have the staffing experience from PH, I have no issues with you being a murder staff member so I give a +1. Only thing I have to say is I would like to see you trying to play on the murder server a bit more when it decides to be alive.
+1

as a counterarguement to the ToO lItTlE tImE arguement, the murder server is ever hardly alive when some of us have time to play/look to play, and once we are in a different game, it fills up.

I think it would be fine. Honestly, Koshka is more than qualified for this position.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Bump
Loona is on par with the PH admins in terms of trust in my eyes all so wen they join to deal with trolls it is like a angel of death smiting rats (+1) they can't be a bad pick ever
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
I don't think we've really played a lot together on murder, but through our interactions on ph i would say youre a responsible and trustworthy individual.
Though i also don't think murder is in dire need of new staff, i'm also just saying that cuz the server has stagnated over the last few months.

+1
Imagine being a Lunalight player LMAOOOO

At least I can say Koshka is good staff +1
[Image: unknown.png]
He's a dumb cat but he is great staff. Plus he has the dumbest sleep schedule in the world so he will be awake when murder is alive.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Your application has been approved!