Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Milk Chan for Test Mod
+1

exists
knows the rules
does work to make shit work behind the scenes.
is a cool dude

please tmod this man.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(10-16-2022, 05:13 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Other then that I have become quite interested in developing for the game/community & optioning higher positions would really help with that Quite a lot.
I can speak to this aspect specifically, as he has been fundamentally helpful with work on the updated relay bot (along with @chibill and @Ryan722).
Just from my interactions with Milk from various dev tasks, I would vouch for his helpfulness from a community standpoint.
Since the more important issues relate to actually playing PH, and since I have amassed an incredible 12 minutes in the past 3 months, I can't really comment otherwise.
Best of luck!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bump #1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Bump #21
You really don't have to bump something that just got bumped. I will slap you baby discord helper. @slater 

If anyone has any further comments or concerns I suggest making them known relatively soon before it gets closed.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+ 1
you have helped me out so much with a lot of things and really good communication i think you would be a good mod for the server.
gaming is a way of life
I'm not active right now, and God knows what's going to happen tomorrow, but with all positive responses and my personal interactions with you I say a FAT +1

Good luck, Milk.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
@"Garro" I hope your safe & well mate may the emperor protect you!
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
+1 from me. Milk handles situations in-game competently, and he has always been pleasant to interact with whenever we've played together.
Cant say much to the staffing as my PH activity is not great, but i have worked with milk in the bot creation area for the servers. Milk as an asset to the staffing team overall and really friendly. Insert other nice things here as I'm too lazy to write more shit.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]