Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DnD
(10-21-2022, 06:41 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: I've been playing since middle school. Got started with D&D 3.5, then moved on to Pathfinder 1e (which is basically the same system). I've played or DMed every edition of D&D, including the objectively worst edition 4e. I play 5e and Pathfinder 1e still pretty much every week. I've also played or run games using Pathfinder 2e, Open Legend, Storyteller (World of Darkness/Vampire the Masquerade, Trinity Continuum: Æon), a variety of other d20 systems like Starfinder and d20 Modern, Dark Heresy, etc. I own the core rules for Call of Cthulhu but haven't had a chance to play/run a game with those rules yet. I've even designed my own RPG system because I guess I'm just that stupid.
being honest here: 5e players do not deserve access to public roads or any form of healthcare
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(10-21-2022, 07:35 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 06:41 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: I've been playing since middle school. Got started with D&D 3.5, then moved on to Pathfinder 1e (which is basically the same system). I've played or DMed every edition of D&D, including the objectively worst edition 4e. I play 5e and Pathfinder 1e still pretty much every week. I've also played or run games using Pathfinder 2e, Open Legend, Storyteller (World of Darkness/Vampire the Masquerade, Trinity Continuum: Æon), a variety of other d20 systems like Starfinder and d20 Modern, Dark Heresy, etc. I own the core rules for Call of Cthulhu but haven't had a chance to play/run a game with those rules yet. I've even designed my own RPG system because I guess I'm just that stupid.
being honest here: 5e players do not deserve access to public roads or any form of healthcare
go read your 10 page grappling manuscript grognard
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-21-2022, 09:02 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
t. c*ster
Played DnD, Traveler, and Dark Heresy in high school and undergrad.
Worst story is when an idiot tripped spilling a pitcher of beer on not 1, not 2, but 3 laptops that were on the table.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(10-21-2022, 09:45 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:
t. c*ster
martialets when they get paralyzed from 60 feet away
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

I'm not disagreeing with you.
(10-21-2022, 10:22 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 09:45 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:
t. c*ster
martialets when they get paralyzed from 60 feet away
L + touch attack missed + i savemaxxed + surprise round + 350ft full move + no components + casting into a grapple + tripped + next round pinned