Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation

check out my mixtape, dedicated to floppa
former admin2
This is a crop you helped cultivate, Mr. Battons. I hope you aren't dissatisfied with the taste.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 03:27 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: This is a crop you helped cultivate, Mr. Battons. I hope you aren't dissatisfied with the taste.
Bro I'm retired I'm on an island with the former presidents enjoying pina coladas this is your guys' problem now. I do recognize that and I apologize I was too harsh on you shitter.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Take the L and leave with dignity. All this thread did is cause drama and it seems like that was the intention.

[Image: FlatIdealisticBoaconstrictor-mobile.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 04:03 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: deleted

Incorrect, there is a problem with major hypocrisy and people getting away with things they shouldn't, overpolicing of opinions, and staff treating their opinions as facts. This was not made to start drama but if that is what happened then whatever. I leave you with these eerily accurate last words lemon left behind.

Imagine insulting someone on their way out.Cringe.

Take care Battons. You did a lot for this community.
(11-01-2022, 03:34 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 03:27 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: This is a crop you helped cultivate, Mr. Battons. I hope you aren't dissatisfied with the taste.
Bro I'm retired I'm on an island with the former presidents enjoying pina coladas this is your guys' problem now. I do recognize that and I apologize I was too harsh on you _.
thats okay battsy i forgive you, however please refer to me by my given name thank you
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 04:14 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: thats okay battsy i forgive you, however please refer to me by my given name thank you
I am sorry poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! I will refrain from misidentifying you in the future. Best Regards.
some of you need to chill and stop with the puritanical self righteousness, battons is catching shit for some seriously harmless opinions when he's a guy who's been here for years genuinely making the community and server a better place either behind the scenes or upfront. the constant pearl clutching and faux moral outrage is getting quite old, if you want a good venue for that check out twitter

i'll miss you battons, even if we never directly talked to each other much, if at all.