Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Damien Slay Abuse
he killed a traitor and you didn't let him ID the body, so it was rdm.

edit: the time frame for this was like 15 seconds bc I was right there behind the dumpster while we were trying to kill a T and break the T turret
(11-04-2022, 06:10 PM)Damien Wrote: If I'm constantly power tripping and abusing my powers then why isn't there any evidence of it here? If I'm gagging people and muting people for no reason I'd have way more than just an abuse thread for a valid slay. I think you're trying to grip onto anything and say anything to get me in trouble when It was a valid slay. It's really stupid to keep saying that I abuse all the time and have a constant power trip when you cannot provide evidence of said abusive behavior.

Damien, take a step back my friend, it's okay; he's just trying to bait you to piss you off.

I don't think anybody thinks you abused here, so there's no need to defend it so hard. I get you're irritated a poorly made abuse thread was made on you, but just take a step back.
(11-04-2022, 06:10 PM)Damien Wrote: If I'm constantly power tripping and abusing my powers then why isn't there any evidence of it here? If I'm gagging people and muting people for no reason I'd have way more than just an abuse thread for a valid slay. I think you're trying to grip onto anything and say anything to get me in trouble when It was a valid slay. It's really stupid to keep saying that I abuse all the time and have a constant power trip when you cannot provide evidence of said abusive behavior.

People constantly have issues with you in the server. Ask around, a lot of people don't like you and the way you abuse your powers (even back when you were a donor). People just don't take the time to make reports on the forum.
(11-04-2022, 06:06 PM)spooky Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 06:04 PM)nouseforaname Wrote: The kill on Zondaa looks legit, but not the one on Caribou. The death scene doesn't show any unid bodies directly near him - there's one further up closer to you, and one on the other side of the dumpster (that he can't see). Also, you can't say he's kos'd as justification for killing him... when you are the one who kos'd him. That's just circular reasoning.

I don't see anything here. -1 abuse.

As I mentioned further up the thread, Damien only included the video of me actually killing them. He didn't include a video of me being shot and them walking on the unidentified bodies, which is the point at which I called the KOS.

Death scenes can get pretty funky at times, but there is a solid 3-4 seconds before the situation you're describing happens that is shown in the vid, with you being on the other entrance of the garage with Zondaa/Caribou being on the other end near the dumpster. Caribou doesn't seem to do anything to justify getting shot from the video in question.
(11-04-2022, 06:10 PM)dong Wrote: he killed a traitor and you didn't let him ID the body, so it was rdm

They had plenty of time to identify bodies. Again, Damien conveniently didn't include any of the relevant replays because it benefits him. They had just killed a bunch of people, refused to identify the bodies, and one of them started shooting at me.
Definitely not abuse, but man are these replies something else. Try not to start an argument in the replies so staff doesn't have to sort through the mess when they handle the report, please? I don't mean to speak for them, but I know I'd be annoyed scrolling through this crap if I were them.

It's pretty clear that you KOSed Caribou for, as others have pointed out, "not shooting Zonda", which.... isn't KOSable...
Refraining from a firefight is not a traitorous act. Caribou could not have known if either of you were a T, or which of you if so.
Your claim that he was not IDing bodies has clearly been tacked on later in an attempt to make your claim seem more valid.

Damien did not mishandle these reports. He recognized that Zonda started the firefight without reason, but that you killed Caribou without a reason. Handing you a slay was correct.
Additionally, do you really think someone should be demoted for 1 mishandled report, had that actually been the case? I'd suggest that next time something upsets you, simply take a step away from your computer and take a deep breath. There's no reason to get worked up and come to the forums angry about it.
(11-04-2022, 06:17 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: Definitely not abuse, but man are these replies something else. Try not to start an argument in the replies so staff doesn't have to sort through the mess when they handle the report, please? I don't mean to speak for them, but I know I'd be annoyed scrolling through this crap if I were them.

It's pretty clear that you KOSed Caribou for, as others have pointed out, "not shooting Zonda", which.... isn't KOSable...
Refraining from a firefight is not a traitorous act. Caribou could not have known if either of you were a T, or which of you if so.
Your claim that he was not IDing bodies has clearly been tacked on later in an attempt to make your claim seem more valid.

Damien did not mishandle these reports. He recognized that Zonda started the firefight without reason, but that you killed Caribou without a reason. Handing you a slay was correct.
Additionally, do you really think someone should be demoted for 1 mishandled report, had that actually been the case? I'd suggest that next time something upsets you, simply take a step away from your computer and take a deep breath. There's no reason to get worked up and come to the forums angry about it.

It was not tacked on. I called a valid KOS on Zonda for shooting me and not identifying bodies. Refusing to participate in a firefight is completely valid, but refusing to kill someone who is KOSed for both a valid reason AND a reason that Caribou himself witnessed is absolutely traitorous.
(11-04-2022, 06:20 PM)spooky Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 06:17 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: Definitely not abuse, but man are these replies something else. Try not to start an argument in the replies so staff doesn't have to sort through the mess when they handle the report, please? I don't mean to speak for them, but I know I'd be annoyed scrolling through this crap if I were them.

It was not tacked on. I called a valid KOS on Zonda for shooting me and not identifying bodies. Refusing to participate in a firefight is completely valid, but refusing to kill someone who is KOSed for both a valid reason AND a reason that Caribou himself witnessed is absolutely traitorous.

You actually can't kos someone for this. One of the rules on the server is that nobody is compelled to do any action, even if it is incredibly obvious. Caribou could've seen Zondaa kill innos in front of him and revive a t buddy, and he's not obligated to do anything.
I have never seen anybody lie through their teeth so much over a single slay.

In the time it took you to type this report up, get the "evidence" in order, post all these replies, and -rep everything that doesn't agree with your version of events, you could've played at least 4 more rounds and just had fun.

Cool your jets man, it's ONE slay and a valid one at that.
damien moment
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023