Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrily Donor abuse
(11-10-2022, 06:05 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Talking to Dink now to update donor guidelines
This isn’t a thread about updating donor guidelines.Keep the topic. This is abuse report thread.

Anyways I’m +0 for any action. You can’t say anything from 6 seconds video. Close this thread unless more evidence is provided IMO
I'm more confused about the guidelines themselves tbh. This seemed like a genuine act of trying to help out, but then again you can't tell much from the 6 second video like the other people said. Is this really enough for a rank removal though? I feel like intent has to matter to a degree right?? Even then we do not know!
Why not simply apply to be staff? It appears this is a reoccurring issue between the staff team and you.

until Loki posts his full thing I'll hold off on an official vote
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Focusing on this thread about the staff toe stepping in place, Corrily I remember asking you when it's time to let staff handle it and when it somewhat okay to step in moments in the past, however I know Loki just recently became active once more for PH and need a refresher on the ph rules since it has been updated during his absence on the server. 

I know your style of handling mic spammers and a few ghoster or hackers is to stop it at the bud, somewhat inform staff in discord if possible and get it over with without having any clip or video proof of your process. Without physical evidence of your actions so that it can count as being helpful donor and not be a situation of he said she said with only screenshots and no physical proof such as explaining the science experiment in school of what happened during the experiment and the conclusion of it. 

Some staff tend to have their own ways of handling situations on the server to their own discretion, however what had said earlier in this post was that Loki ask the higher staff about this constant incident of you more like competition of staffing and ask if this situation occurred many times before and how the situation back then is comparable to situation at the present.

I know you tend to get frustrated on things like this to a high degree where you later then regret it. but hey we all not a perfect A.I. machine in perfection to follow the rules to a T and be deadly absolute about it.

Imo, I think a warning for now but, my main point is, Corrily if you want to help and you press tab and see a staff member on from Trusted to higher ups, just dmed us in game with @ about the current situation because we may not answerer back, but we noted it down and start our actions on our end and at times do private message in server to you or other donors that actually want to assist on gather evidence on ghoster or hackers to know when to help and when to back away and left the evidence grow on the person in question then trying to cut the action out cause then any similar situations with other donors that follow can be prevented.

TLDR: Just Communicate with staff with @ or in discord and this whole situation can be avoided in the future
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Full Video:

https://archive.org/details/prop-hunt-11...-a-corrily

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-11-2022, 12:38 AM)Loki Wrote: Full Video:

https://archive.org/details/prop-hunt-11...-a-corrily
What I see is as was mentioned.

Yes, Corrilly used the gag command on a player. He did verbally warn them I think at least 2 times.
No, he did not post his MOTD. Whether use of 1 or the other matters is unknown to me.
---
Yes, Loki warned them in chat. No, it was not a MOTD. Again, whether it matters IDK.
---
Yes, Corrilly said for Carson to deal with it or he would.
No, it doesn't seem like a threat. Honestly, this is just Corrilly. It's just his personality. Some people disagree with it, some people don't. That is just the reality of the people on Earth.
---
Yes, Corrilly did gag after Loki said he was going to deal with it "pretty soon here." While the message felt vaguely like an answer to someone else, he did mean he was going to start dishing out punishment.
---
No, Corrilly shouldn't get a full removal.
No, Corrilly shouldn't really receive a strike in my non-admin opinion.
Yes, his history might play a factor in the end result.

Corrilly and I are not tight pals. Yes, we are Steam friends but that is because I find him to be a funny player sometimes. Obviously, this factors into my bias about what should happen. While it hurts to admit this, and forgive me Corrilly, I think a warning could go. 3 strikes and you're out is serious as it is. Had he already received 1 strike makes it all the more disheartening to see mentioned over such a minor case. Corrilly seems to have been a donor for a very long time. If he has only ever donated once and kept his role through the entirety of time up to this point, then he must be doing something right or not doing enough wrong.

As far as a serious offense to the rules goes, I would deem this very minor. For its kind, it has a couple of hurdles in justifying either party's side. To Loki, Corrilly seemed threatening. To me, and maybe others, Corrilly just seems like Corrilly helping in a manner in which might even be present with staff absent. I can see how it could feel from Loki's POV. Getting to know Corrilly has the same advantage. Surely, Corrilly likely intended to be helpful for the sake of everyone. He may have overlooked your statement in chat about taking action shortly after.

Again, if he really already has 1 strike and you are out in 3, I really don't think THIS particular case should qualify for a strike.
(11-11-2022, 01:28 AM)Faber Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 12:38 AM)Loki Wrote: -
Yes, Corrilly said for Carson to deal with it or he would.
tbh didn't even know he asked me to do anything nor do I know why.

I don't really see this as a big deal like many others, but seeing as this is against the donor guidelines I would understand if he gets a strike.
+1 for warning, -1 for anything else.
[Image: image.png]
Seeing the whole video, Corrilly shouldn't recive a strike. Yeah, no big deal if he mutes a player faster than the staff. Also yes, Corrilly has been a troubling individual for a long time according to his past offences. The full "abuse report" should've been the 1 hour video, not the 6 second video in the op, otherwise we wouldn't have these 4 pages worth of replies. Carson shouldn't do anything as he's no longer a ph staff. Not sure if Dinkleberg was informed about him resigning.
cringe

just slap a donor abuse on and ban if continued

ph grow up
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
(11-11-2022, 05:07 PM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: ph grow up
true