Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning my Golden Star
Ingame Name: mysticalelfwarrior

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442524959

Time Played: 95 Hours
When First Joined: June 19,2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Friday 4pm - Anytime and on the weekends 10pm - Anytime 

Rank  Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: Despite me not having a  Staff role I  try and make sure that players follow the rules, and the server is comfortable for everyone when playing cause it can get frustrating when playing and people ruin the experience for you and the other players. 

Why do you want to help the community: Because despite some of the players acting like complete fools of themselves and is rude to staff, I want to make sure the server is a fun and safe place for all of the players cause at the end of the day the serve is for new people and the ones that are regulars to have fun.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted (dinklebergsgmod.com)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes 

How did you find us?: I've watched people play PH on Youtube before and thought that it would be cool to try it out and when trying to find a server and I saw Dinkleberg and thought hey I love Fairy Odd Parents maybe this would be a cool server to try out.
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
I think she should get trusted. I can tell she really does want to help the server, and with some training she could probably do that fine. +1, Good luck.
[Image: image.png]
Hay Mysticalelfwarrior

I am happy to see you apply for the second time a lot of people get deter wen there first application get's denied & I am happy to see you back 

With that being said I had to really stop & think about this one since it was not the easiest & I will explain why in a bit.

Lets go over your positives.

- Your well known by the prop hunt community especially since your last application both in game & on discord.

- You ask good questions about rules & illegal spots expanding your knowledge witch is awesome to see.

- Your well mannered but have a bit of a laugh with those you know are ok with it.

- You inform staff of rule breakers in the discord.

Next lets go over your gray zone but this is important in my option to let others know wen making there decision since I seam to have the most experience with you
outside of maybe @Carson I believe.

- Your seam to struggle a bit with technology as I had just shown you how to set up & use OBS just the other day witch is good & all but there is a lot more for us to go over 
  with you & I am happy to do so in baby steps of course as you said your not good with this kind of stuff but that's ok you are getting the hang of it slowly.

- This is not a requirement but I do like to see some ban request made before applying for Trusted it really helps speed things along in a good way for your Trusted application
  & theses applications that are being seriously considered typically stay up for about a week I would like to see 1 or 2.

- The last one is the most important staff applicants as of late have beaning a bit nervous & from what I understand you are a bit on the nervous side
   it is a bit hard to let someone prove they can over come this without given them a chance so I will give you some advice instead if you feel like your having second thoughts
   or you think there is something that is coming up that will take away your time for a bit just remember staff don't have to be on every single day or respond to all problems
   we have lives as well if you think that you won't be as active at some point don't let that stop you from applying & or staying on the staff team if & wen your on it.
   Further more we don't expect you to be perfect wen starting out or even moving up for that mater a lot of people who decide it's best they didn't are a lot more
   capable then they think it's like what @Carson said with some training you could do just fine.

I am giving you a big +1 it is clear to me the effort you put into this & your desire to staff & I am more then happy to take time
out of my day to make sure that you have all the tools & knowledge you need to staff.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
From my time on Prop Hunt, Mysticalelfwarrior has been very nice. Mystical has offered me your video recordings of rule breakers if I need it and just has been a wonderful person to be around. It would be nice to have another person on the staff that could help get rid of the riff-raff that comes in and starts trouble and disrupts prop hunt for other people on the server. You ask about spots and let others know if they are in a illegal spot.

I think you would be a good addition to the Prop Hunt staff and I will always be willing to help you if you ever need help with OBS and other stuff pertaining to recording and keeping records of trouble makers for ban requests and such. I suggest as well that you make a couple of ban requests and get in the habit of filling them out (you're going to be doing that a lot lol) and making sure you fill them out correctly and with evidence to back up your claims. I will admit that staffing can get a bit tedious at times when a whole bunch of people come on and you have to watch them all and it can get really busy in a blink of an eye. It goes from calm to chaotic very quickly. You get nervous a bit but that's okay. Just be sure in what you do and don't let other people on the server coerce you in to changing your mind.

I approve Mystical as Trusted. +1

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Neutral because I pop in randomly, but I just wanted to say you gave me a very pleasant first impression yesterday of your overall character and how you handle yourself on the server. I think that speaks miles when applying for trusted and when people first meet you, and regardless of the outcome of your app, keep doing what you're doing ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Sadly, I can't vote on this application with reason being inactive on server to be able to interact with you,

however, from reading all your chat logs on discord and seeing your activity on the server from gametracker,

I believe that you are a good candidate to join the staff as trusted, and from reading the previous comments here, you have your struggles but it's a learning curve that you can overcome with time, and that you then get used to and no longer have to second guess things or worry about the downsides.

You know how to conduct yourself on when to ask about stuff that you don't know and want to know, how to deal with situation when there is no staff currently enabled to join the server, and you seem quite chill on discord without going nuclear mode randomly.

If I was more active, I would give a +1 but as I said in the beginning since I'm semi-active due to my irl occupation working at a hospital lab tech,
Don't lose hope even if this app gets denied, you are on the right track and continue your way to improve yourself, don't lose yourself, be more confident of yourself and the results shall be shown.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bumping for feedback.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
elfwarrior seems like a reasonable person. played with em a couple of days back.

+1, is a good noodle
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
These types of responses that Avi posted should be against the rules. Only people who are actually active should be able to comment on here.

With that being said, I've played probably close to 15 hours with this person and they would make a great admin. +1 from me (an active player on the server)
(11-12-2022, 02:40 PM)ThaT Wrote: These types of responses that Avi posted should be against the rules. Only people who are actually active should be able to comment on here.

With that being said, I've played probably close to 15 hours with this person and they would make a great admin. +1 from me (an active player on the server)

My comment still stands as I originally stated but regardless, I've played with them 6-7 hours this week alone.  I won't +/- an app if I only have recent time played with them.  I can't judge on their playtime a few weeks ago because I simply wasn't on.  Your comment is unnecessarily rude and condescending towards me for no reason.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~