Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: DamienEatsBalls#2156

Time Played: ~1800 hours

When First Joined: 1/1/20

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime really

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can already use my knowledge of the rules and the commands given to me as a trusted to help the server, but I can use the new commands from being promoted to TMod to help the server with karma fixes, bringing people out of being stuck, and either fspecing afk people or unfspecing people stuck in spectator.

Why you want to help the community: I love staffing for this community and hope to continue staffing for this community for a long time. I love helping people on server with rdm reports and dealing with people being idiots/douchebags to other players. I got back into staffing really well, it honestly feels like I never left. I'm fairly confident that I'm doing better than I did ~1 year ago.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes (Look on my profile for them)

How did you find us?: Sever browser during ball drop

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: At the moment I don't think I'll be going for mod as I like making ban requests and having the moderators do bans for me.

Also, my activity has lessened a bit due to real life stuff, but I promise I'll be as active as I can be if I get denied or accepted for TMod.

Any/all criticism will be responded to in the replies, if you want to privately message me an issue I will do my best to resolve it with you privately.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 the child is mature and knowledgeable about the rules. I say we give him a shot.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Hi Damien, 

I do have some feedback. My feedback for you is that I think you’re doing overall pretty good as a trusted, you get stuff done and you get reports handled while knowing the rules very well. You are active and are able to keep the server sane and make sure people aren’t breaking the rules! You haven’t had any major issues from what I’ve seen, but before I would think you came off as a little brash. I haven’t seen you be that way recently, so thought I give you a heads up. Overall, I think you are doing well and I think you could be a good TMod!

+1, Good Luck on your app!

-slater
+1, grand poobah likes men

He truly is good staff tho. No reason I can see to deny this.
Damien staying staff long enough to be promoted??????
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(12-04-2022, 01:42 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: Damien staying staff long enough to be promoted??????
so true  :D
+1
haha, i bet you'd think i would -1 but in stead i +1'd it because idk and you are not the child you used to be
good luck
Goodbye HONg!! I'll miss you!! +1
former admin2
+1 Nooooo!! Noonono!! Hong resigned??? Nooooo?!!!!!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]