Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:581164205

What Server(s): 
Prop Hunt server

Offender's Rank:
Donor

What They Did:
Gag a user name ThaT for no good reason
Kick players with staff on (mini moding)

When They Did It:
14/11/2022

Potential Witnesses: 
@chibill

Proof 
[Image: unknown.png]

Video of the incident sent to me by @Faber that shows ThaT been quite annoying & Mello™ misusing powers both parties are in the wrong in this case I will deal with ThaT in a septet thread once I have everything together as ThaT is a much bigger problem surround in them then what can be seen in the video.
Video added to thread/evidence on 16/11/2022

---

Evidence submitted by @Nullify useing donor powers to staff with staff on.
15/11/2022
[Image: Screenshot_20221115-161032_Discord.jpg]

Other:
This user stopped there bad behavior the second staff join the moment staff joined the game I would vouch for a warn if not for the
disgusting treatment of others as they were doing this leaves no room in my heart for liniments I move for strike number 1 with this case.
[Image: image.png]

---

Edit added on 11/16/2022
After doing some background searching on random bit's of server history as I do I found out this may actually be an alt account of someone who was permanently ban.
Mello™ is AFK 4 out of 5 times I am on the same time as them I usually kicked them for being Afk for too long but now I am convinced they are time farming for whatever reason as it is a relatively new account with a lot of time.

The account that is permanently banne
d is [Mello STEAM_0:0:20228474]

The newer account

From what I can gather from the staff discord the banned account Mello is known for making alt's useing name such as "Mello" & "Mello™" I was unaware of this since it was before my time on the server but it may turn into a ban for alt evading depending on what ells can be dug up & or gathered.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
I would like to give my side of it. ( I wasn't recording, sort of wish I was.) But part of the chat where they are talking about me is after they had just kick someone the a large part of the lobby had just claimed was cheating or ghosting. (Did some research later on and turns out its was someone that is currently banned but was somehow able to join. Notified the staff member that banned them in the staff discord.) I wanted to see for myself if they were cheating so I hide on the satellite dish on terraces with only the top of the bottle cap barely visible.

At some point DannyW and ThaT began going after Mello claiming Mello were a hacker or cheater and that they are going to get banned because they had video proof. Both continued going after Mello for a good bit until Mello gagged That. Then staff began to get on.

Honestly I am a 0 for anything being done with a strike. If anything only a warning is needed. Because they only gagged ThaT after they had already been going after them for a whole round. As for their treatment of me, eh I was going against the grain of the rest of the server wanting to get staff on to deal with what had been going on. So sort of expected people complaining.
@chibill  ThaT should defiantly not be calling out cheetahs in chat regardless if it's true or not as well he needs to contact staff in the future but if Donors can not follow procedure then powers should not be used I know you said that the user was banned but they can not just kick someone because others are claiming their cheating.

Edit:I should add I had no prior knowledge to the kick
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
I want to change my opinion to a +1 on strike. Was one while Nullify was on and they were honestly just randomly gagging and ungagging someone for just saying a word over and over with sometime in between. (Got video of it that I will be uploading.)
yeahhhh this one is worthy of a strike, +1. If Mello had stopped at gagging That (I'm too lazy to put the exact name), I would've said only a warn is necessary, but the evidence that chibill will inevitably post will make it obvious it was abuse
https://youtu.be/Rjmbu3GEVaE I will timestamp this once I get home from work.

EDIT:
Added timestamps in video description and here. This video took place when I posted that I would be uploading a video of what going on. This is HOURS after the initial donor abuse this thread is about. (I wasn't recording at the time of that one.)
16:06 Mello joins the game
19:07 Gags Anthony from California Shortly after ungags him
19:49 Does it again.
20:09 Nullify asks why he is gagging them.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
With what chibill says and the evidence provided I'm also +1 for a strike. He should've known not to abuse his powers after the incident with Nullify involved, but then he not only does it again but he also went ahead and harassed both chibill and ThaT. I do understand gagging ThaT because constantly getting accused for cheating is annoying, but going our of your way to harass him is stupid.
Heres more images of Mello going after ThaT, top image is a little hard to read, but it says "Wheres that proof of the hacking and all that."
https://imgur.com/a/IuFp6xB
Edit, I also believe with how he is going after ThaT he should be hit with a small ban aswell.
Yeah this is worthy of a strike already and if the issue with That gets worse then a 3 day ban to a week ban will be needed on Mello
Keep more staff on to keep the toxic kids out of chat then <3

+1 Take my perms away I probably shouldnt be allowed anyway lmao