Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Abuse #0002
(11-19-2022, 06:35 PM)Mello Wrote: Keep more staff on to keep the toxic kids out of chat then <3

+1 Take my perms away I probably shouldnt be allowed anyway lmao
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Shit argument. PH staff team is small and they all have lives, but sure, lets just keep them on!
[Image: image.png]
+1 for strike or would be fine with perms removal since Mello has requested that! If Mello was kidding than just the strike!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(11-19-2022, 08:24 PM)Mello Wrote: SORRY FOR ALL THE PEOPLES LIVES THAT I AFFECTED WITH THIS CRAZY ACT OF MINE. IM SORRY AND WILL NEVER TRY THE DINKLEBERG POLICE DEPARTMENT AGAIN!
This doesn't help you at all

IMO you will not lose your rank with this(unless you really want for it to be removed)
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-19-2022, 08:37 PM)Wilfry Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 08:24 PM)Mello Wrote: SORRY FOR ALL THE PEOPLES LIVES THAT I AFFECTED WITH THIS CRAZY ACT OF MINE. IM SORRY AND WILL NEVER TRY THE DINKLEBERG POLICE DEPARTMENT AGAIN!
This doesn't help you at all

IMO you will not lose your rank with this(unless you really want for it to be removed)

Im just stayin outta chat for now lmao. I got too many haters
(11-19-2022, 06:35 PM)Mello Wrote: Keep more staff on to keep the toxic kids out of chat then <3

+1 Take my perms away I probably shouldnt be allowed anyway lmao

Given that in your recent unban request you seam like you had not read up on the rules im going to take it you did not read up on the donor guidelines & given that this thread was made before your recent ban im personally happy for this to just be a warning instead since you already got a slap on the wrist recently ultimately it is up to the admins however to choose what happens.

If it makes you feel any better ThaT the person who harassed you in voice chat got a 7 day ban for the incident I only bring this up as a point since you make it out that you are been targeted a bit.

Please take the time to read the guidelines here
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8508
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
Cringe all around
(11-20-2022, 02:28 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: Cringe all around

do not make a mockery of dinkleberg’s justice system. this is a serious subject.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-20-2022, 02:34 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
[Image: tre.png]
[Image: image.png]
This was just going to result in a strike but considering that the account is perma banned as of this time, it doesn't seem to post much matter. If he manages to get unbanned and have access to donor then he will still be wearing a strike like a badge of honor.

Closing.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]