Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Rounds
https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/po...b-mb-dr-gw

Have had this addon on every single server i have co-owned + on many others that i've just been a part of & everyone has always loved it. Not only does it add excitement to the very last round of every map, it is also VERY highly customizable to create basically whatever type of PR that you want. Also, reading through the reviews, everyone rates it very highly. 

I think it would be an interesting addon to at least trial run to see how it holds up within this community. + It's relatively cheap as well so not a big financial loss  Blush
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
We used to have something similar, being special rounds, and people could vote to have one, then it would be randomized. I like that model more anyway, as if someone/people just want to play the game as it's intended, they don't have to deal with a special round unless the majority want to vs having to do it every map, would kind of break some people's general enjoyment if it's forced on them by the server vs forced on them by however many idiots currently on the server.

Don't remember where our last special round thread ended up, I know it was removed because the addon stop being supported or it started breaking something (don't remember which)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
See this thread for a pretty good discussion about this recently. We're currently working on developing an in-house addon to potentially add, though it seems this could at the very least be some good inspiration :) Honestly this looks like it could be a really solid foundation to make it easier for us to add new rounds @chibill
[Image: b_560x95.png]
it should require a unanimous or nearly unanimous vote otherwise a chunk of the server will leave every time a lot of people vote no but the yeses still win
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-23-2022, 05:40 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: it should require a unanimous or nearly unanimous vote otherwise a chunk of the server will leave every time a lot of people vote no but the yeses still win
Good point and I agree
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
!srv
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(11-23-2022, 03:44 PM)Ryan722 Wrote: See this thread for a pretty good discussion about this recently. We're currently working on developing an in-house addon to potentially add, though it seems this could at the very least be some good inspiration :) Honestly this looks like it could be a really solid foundation to make it easier for us to add new rounds @chibill

No.