Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimbo's trusted app The Sequel
Ingame Name: Jimbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53800782

Time Played: 2w 0d 10h 

When First Joined: August something 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 9 pm to 3 am anyday Mountain time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: By being on at night cause no-one else would

Why you want to help the community: Cause I'm sick of the Rule Breakers that come on the server

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
 http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/..._125489861

How did you find us?:
Going through the TTT list

Other:
[b]I know I ain't been on that much but when I am, I always see rdmers/trollers on

[/b]and I know I'm barely on the Forums much but I'm trying to play but TTT gets bored sometimes if I play it too much

I don't really care if I get it or not
merry christmas xbox
+1
I don't know a whole lot about you but you seem pretty cool to me, you deserve a chance +1
You don't play consistently or constantly -1
Jimbo, my criticism is constructive and should be viewed as that way. Realize everything I say is based on everything about you, not just personality and how well I know you. All my application responses are as fair as can be.

Going through the application, I had a red flag right from the beginning. I see august 2015 and then see only 2 weeks, it kinda worries me. So I take a look at gametracker and sure enough, there's a long streak of no play time and the last 3 days of moderate play time. And I did go and look at all the other names you play by as well. Moving on and reading through the application I just feel like there's wasn't much time out into the actual post. In places where you were suppose to shine and make it unique and make it yours, it was bland and one line. Also I have played with you and there wasn't anything that really stuck out to me about it. Forum time is non existent, and it may not seem that important, but that's where you can get recognized in the community. If everyone sees you on the forums then sees you on server, they'll recognize you. But unfortunately it's just not there. I believe you improved behavioral wise since your last app (I looked though it) but it's just the inactiveness that's the major red flag. You're gonna get a lot of "who are you" as a result. I recommend reading http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1089.html and get an idea of what's sought for in an application next time you are ready to go.

Unfortunately at this time I cannot recommend this application, it's going to be a negative one. Improve on all the things I said and you'll definitely get it.
Looks like this isn't the sequel.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 bc you mah boi
even though i barely play on dinks (or Gmod in general) my vote should still count.
-1 no consistent playtime it seems via game tracker you just started player by again.
former admin2
-1 Agreeing with Dead and Scoovie. The server needs active staff not staff that will have the rank then either abuse it or never play and get on that one day to brag about how they got staff and dont do any of the server work.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I told you to be active if you were considering applying for Trusted. Not even close are you from when I told you that.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1, need more consistent play time, havent seen u on in long time
Also

The lyrics in this song will give u my answer