Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adnim appilaticon
easy +1.
Best discord staff member.
Very active in the community, very friendly and fair with everyone.
Works very hard.
If her application doesn’t get accepted I will toss a gre- I shouldn’t say that here.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
+1, reina went out of her way to help me even when I didn't ask for it/care. (thanks reina)
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Hello,

My existence in discord is shorter than all, so my word can be a little bit off. I have a judgement to tell, of the fact of Reina becoming admin.

I have went through some experiences where Reina tells me to stop making jokes that aren't funny, and before you know it, I stopped making them. Usually, I get a little scared when someone tells me what I did wrong (not saying that i'll deny any of them). But with Reina, it feels like she's telling me for the sake of my own self and for the community. Like a mother, telling me for my own self-growth. Never felt like that before. It made me think different in the world, where there's some goodness in life.

In all seriousness, Reina, YOU made this community feel like home (caribou too). I love the cat jokes that you've. made and gone with, as everyone else did the same. Hell, you're the reason why this community clean as hell (Which explains the hard-work staff go through). I'm glad of those experiences with you and laughs I've endured. 

So in all those things....

+1 

This is an opportunity for this community to become cleaner, faster, and filled with morale, and Reina's going to turn this shit into a diamond hall. I'm clearly sure that you'll change this community with love, grace, and the pursuit of great courage.

Merci beaucoup,

-Witchyle
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=UmVpbmE%3D&host=...&start=-1w]

-1 not enough recent playtime

But fr tho +1 knows the rules, doesn't over-enforce, and is a very positive influence on the server as a whole.  Plus it's so much more fun to dm an admin questionable images.
Word's cannot describe my hatred towards you.

+1 good luck rhina
[Image: image.png]
Wow, never thought I'd see the day of you ever being staff, (no offense) now here we are a year? later of you doing an amazing job in such short time, i think you are more then cable of admin lol

Reina has sir pass the expectation for discord staff, from helper to Mod she has done an excellent job during her whole time staffing the discord. She knows the bot really well inside and out, very welcoming and friendly, can take on any situation and handle accordingly.

All in all i totally believe shes ready for the position of Admin in my opinion,  big +1 for me. Goodluck friend!!
[Image: titan.gif]
Just so those who weren't reading earlier are questioning the deleted posts.
Bottom line was, what's stopping Reina from being burnt out.
Leaving my vote at a +0.
That's all.
EDIT: 
misunderstandings were cleared up and she affirmed she won't.
Will leave this at a +1 and erase this thread from memory.
However I will point out she threatened to eat my family. <--(Idk if forums are being weird or an admin edited this last comment away. Mfer.)
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Hi Reina, 

hehe ehhhh no

jk, obviously the best of the best blah blah blah, she's already prepared for admin, GIVE HER ADnim. 

+1

-salter
im biased +1

reina is the only good discord staff and tbh i really only applied to help her out

women.
reina is the best there is no arguing that

she staff constantly and staffs well while maintaining fantastic rep among the community, it would be pretty dumb to overlook her for discord admin, +1
[Image: giphy.gif]