Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify Wrapped
Spotify Wrapped dropped today. Any Spotify users, drop your top artists/top songs or whatever. Maybe can get some people onto some new music :)

Edit to remove gargantuan image

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-30-2022, 11:11 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: Spotify Wrapped dropped today. Any Spotify users, drop your top artists/top songs or whatever. Maybe can get some people onto some new music :)

Idk why it's so big lmao

I don't want to post such big image so I'll let you know my top artist was La Rosalía (second was the loml WOS, highly recommended btw) 

Most here won't appreciate them because it's music in spanish. Top 2e songs were ARRANCARMELO and DELIRIO DE GRANDEZA
(11-30-2022, 11:24 AM)LemonTiara Wrote: I don't want to post such big image so I'll let you know my top artist was La Rosalía (second was the loml WOS, highly recommended btw) 

Most here won't appreciate them because it's music in spanish. Top 2e songs were ARRANCARMELO and DELIRIO DE GRANDEZA

I love WOS
Pretty much exactly what I had last year, plus a little italian death metal. 

editing bc holy shit that’s massive. 

[Image: 37D3114E-9D9F-493C-9D54-EEBA43FAD27B.jpg]
Here is mine

[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Nobody is gonna get new music from my wrapped lol,

1.Lil Peep
2.Kanye West
3.Megan Thee Stallion
4.Childish Gambino
5.Kesha (i was very nostalgic for the 2010s this year apparently)

Buuut a new artist that I’m surprised wasn’t on there that people might wanna check out is Carolesdaughter :) If you like alternative pop punk or anything like that she’s great!
[Image: kirby.gif]
[Image: bnufsom.png]
I barely use Spotify so this is mildly accurate maybe I’ll do it for next year

Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
If you wanna look sure

I suggest ham sandwich to check out of those 5 if you are actually interested lmao
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Not even gonna lie, I didn’t foresee Drake being the top. I guess with the two new albums this year it makes sense.