Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adnim appilaticon
+1
reina is super knowledgeable in what she does andd is very good at doing her job as discord staff.

the very fact that the discord is harmonious and without major problems such as nsfw in general speaks loads to the discord team, especially reina, who is a huge influence in this community.

Not promoting her is silly.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
:yawn: competent and present +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
My experience with Reina has been a lovely one  & I can't see myself having problems if I need to reach out to them to work on projects.

+1
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
+1 i honestly thought she was admin already? her presence, responsibilities, and responsiveness matches the admin role. she's extremely involved in the discord and unbiased bc she hates all servers equally.
+1 le funny 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Fwp-co...ipo=images]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: -1   :s

I deff dont feel safe in the discord if its “fun” to be racist
[Image: Screenshot_1277.png]
Yet you partake in the same type of jokes you now seem to be against
(11-29-2022, 03:43 PM)Reina Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: -1   :s

I deff dont feel safe in the discord if its “fun” to be racist

Because your question followed a fairly tame discussion about not considering certain words to be slurs, I didn’t take it seriously and opted to give a joking response. I apologize if that made you uncomfortable.

Edit- The messages that you were likely referring to in the screenshot were brought to my attention, and I’d like to sincerely apologize for failing to notice the comments that you saw in the server, and for responding to a legitimate concern with a joke. Despite how it may have appeared, I can assure you that none of the derogatory comments made by other members towards Lycan in that conversation had any malicious intent. If you do choose to rejoin at some point, discrimination and harassment aren’t things that you will be likely to face, and they most definitely aren’t things that will be tolerated if brought to discord staff’s attention. 
@Lapis

i appreciate this, ty
(12-02-2022, 01:56 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
Yet you partake in the same type of jokes you now seem to be against

i’m seriously grateful for your support but i would appreciate it if this thread doesn’t become an argument that will never reach a compromise. the concern they voiced was mostly about my response as a staff member, which was definitely inappropriate. lapis isn’t the person whose behavior should be put under a microscope here, so the criticism was valid regardless of what they’ve said on the server.
Changed my vote to +1

By her realization and apology alone, i think she’d do really well as an admin. And i apologize if i came off too judgmental
+1, I’ve seen Reina handle many things fairly and promptly. Super active too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]