Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 ttt servers
(12-04-2022, 12:41 PM)Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 12:30 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: you arent real
Honestly, i wont keep this up for too long and was a semi-shitpost. So i guess i will stop now :)

The part of me being not real is true.

My opening post and all the replies were generated by an AI with minimal context, i just copypasted the replies and username in the chatbot and it came up with a counterreply for me.
it figured out what TTT is and certain map features all by itself and used some of that to amplify my opinions about innocent motel, kinda amazed by that as i was wondering what this AI can do.

Not everyone might be superhappy about the walls of text that the AI wrote, but it was kinda interesting ngl. AI used was OpenAI ChatGPT
WHAT? Such a waste of time.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
i thought it would be funny to merge all of the innomotel shitpost threads into one here and I guess it decided to take the title of rand's thread but keep the original thread content oop

epic

some of the replies look great now ooc
(12-04-2022, 01:11 PM)Gabe Wrote: i thought it would be funny to merge all of the innomotel shitpost threads into one here and I guess it decided to take the title of rand's thread but keep the original thread content oop

epic

Thank you for this epic moment
(12-04-2022, 01:11 PM)Gabe Wrote: i thought it would be funny to merge all of the innomotel shitpost threads into one here and I guess it decided to take the title of rand's thread but keep the original thread content oop

epic

thread merging kinda cracked forum feature
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-04-2022, 01:48 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

epic

thread merging kinda cracked forum feature
It truly is, I found this to be a fun experience experimenting with
(12-03-2022, 10:16 PM)Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu Wrote: *snip*
[Image: IMG_6494.png?width=741&height=671]

epic

it kept the title of the best one
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-04-2022, 04:57 PM)do re mi fa so la ti cock Wrote:

epic

it kept the title of the best one
yes yes

epic

man mine look DUMB.
(12-04-2022, 05:39 PM)Icey Wrote:

epic

man mine look DUMB.
no... anything from you looks incredible icey  Shy