Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
institute a max upper ping limit
+1 hitreg is poop enough without enemies who literally teleport around, make it like 150 at the highest
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
remove the jumppack?
alright guess no more gmod for me
(11-16-2022, 02:45 PM)stoked Wrote: kick anybody on ttt with over 180 ping, playing against somebody with that ping is like trying to fight a hacker
no
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(12-05-2022, 12:04 AM)Icey Wrote: remove the jumppack?

this is the fix that shit breaks hitreg more than yall think
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Thread seems sweaty to me tbh. Relax we are here to have fun TTT is the must uncompetitive game of all time. The community makes the game. Would hate for some people not to be able to join anymore cuz we decided to enforce a ping limit. Just laugh at the shit hit reg and die and wait 5 minutes and then a new round starts.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
caribou cannot be banned :( and hitreg is bad
I don't think that ping should be a concern, TTT is not a competitive gamemode. You are free to try as hard as you want, but it is unfair to force others to adopt your mindset in that regard. Most people play for fun and don't give two shits about the funny little number next to their. It is an incredibly selfish view to believe that certain people should be barred from playing so that you can satiate your desire for "competitive integrity" in a gamemode where that is not the point. If TTT was meant to be a balanced competitive gamemode, there would be the same amount of T's and Inno's and you wouldn't be able to buy funny 1-shot weapons like the harpoon. You are free to treat the gamemode as however competitive you want, but you cannot force others to do the same.
(12-04-2022, 11:31 PM)stoked Wrote: bump but make it 120

Fuck you stoked
no. its fun that way.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]