Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the DOOM SLAyTER
has bad taste in music
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1 this man would be a great person to have mod abilities in real late night server, also i agree with tiefling and cimag lmao
He’s active as hell +1
-1 just cause it’s slater!

In all seriousness +1, slater is a good friend and a great staff/community member who does their job well. I would be glad to have you apart of the green team and I wish you the best of luck on the application!

- <3 Skullfire
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 extremely apparent dedication to the server. you make a strong, positive difference just by being here, just be sure to step back when you need it and don’t fall into a pit (irl) (or mentally)
Yeah slater's cool. Knows the rules, if he needs clarification, he'll ask. Dedicated like Hong said. Fun guy to play with.

Another easy +1
+1 excellent staff member deserves raise
+1. Has a good grasp on the rules and is a nice dude overall

(Slater pls let my family go its been 4 days)
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Ok this is my last +1 while inactive I promise. But if there any reason I want to play again it's bc of slater's big muscles. Honestly he brings color to ttt and makes me want to stay on even when there's only like 6 players besides him: when usually I'd leave.

"Bro isn't here to cause a ripple but, to make waves." - Some woke person
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(12-06-2022, 04:02 AM)Festive Wrote: But if there any reason I want to play again it's bc of slater's big muscles. Honestly he brings color to ttt and makes me want to stay on even when there's only like 6 players besides him: when usually I'd leave.
God ur so hot… I’ll always remember your’s, dongs, and kizzy’s comments, ur all hot (didn’t make me say it)