Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improve cannibalism
nothing that serious but they're kinda obsolete compared to chickens considering they heal the same, but chickens can be bought multiple times & multiply on their own. i hardly see anyone use cannibalism, so make it heal 50 hp or something to make it useful instead of its current 35. or rework it to not heal but give some type of temporary boost like:

- extra 10% dmg for 20 seconds
- wallhack for 20 seconds ("bloodlust")
- idk
To be fair chickens are loud as shit and considering the area you're gonna give yourself away.
Also chicken farming takes forever. and you need to do that in a t room
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-08-2022, 12:06 AM)Mana Wrote: To be fair chickens are loud as shit and considering the area you're gonna give yourself away.
Can we make chickens quicker to farm? I want to raise a chicken army as a T one day.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
no chickens are already enough of a crutch
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
nah they fill a perfect hidden niche
just gaslight a detective into giving you a health station
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(12-08-2022, 12:04 AM)stoked Wrote: nothing that serious but they're kinda obsolete compared to chickens considering they heal the same, but chickens can be bought multiple times & multiply on their own. i hardly see anyone use cannibalism, so make it heal 50 hp or something to make it useful instead of its current 35. or rework it to not heal but give some type of temporary boost like:

- extra 10% dmg for 20 seconds
- wallhack for 20 seconds ("bloodlust")
- idk
I do agree with the make it give more health maybe thing. Although I use it all the time if I need health and already used a Bold Brew. (Or what ever its called for a T)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Cannibalism is OP when used correctly. If you Bold Booze, Chicken, and Eat Someone's Body then you overheal to 190.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
cannibalism is ass buff it
(12-08-2022, 12:06 AM)Mana Wrote: To be fair chickens are loud as shit and considering the area you're gonna give yourself away.

cannibal literally turns you beet red and forces you to stand still for like 5 seconds while using it, that's gotta be significantly worse than an audio queue