Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do
Premise Technician for AT&T. I'm basically never bored. Because there is always work but if there is downtime I sit in my van and watch YouTube videos
[Image: b_560x95.png]
When I am bored, I end up working on random stuff of my own. (Or just browse the web.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Technician at an art school, artist, taxidermist, and trash connoisseur.

I like to stay busy.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

i am a NEET
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Don’t have any interest in sharing what I do but I like to listen to YouTube when I’m not busy. I also take frequent breaks to shitpost and annoy people online.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I work for a major city third service (means we are sworn civil servant like our police and fire bros) EMS agency. Pays good and I get a shit load of vacay time. And I work 24 hours then have 3 days off.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
I work in real estate and I also stock dairy part time at a grocery store. When it's boring in real estate I just go home and play TTT lol. Never bored at the grocery store though.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Emergency Response Officer for the Feds

-Sit on ass at work with firearm and body armor waiting for bad guys.
-Inspect Vehicles for VBIEDs
-Cavity Search  for Weapons and Explosives
-Deal with people with schizophrenia on a daily basis "The government has aimed the sun at me in an attempt to kill me --> here are photos of the sun as proof"
TFW when you get called a glowie.

[Image: shirt-1493631543-6796ba5d8ad97dceb2c51e6146f947b4.png]
(01-05-2023, 04:56 PM)Butter Paladin Wrote: Emergency Response Officer for the Feds

-Deal with people with schizophrenia on a daily basis "The government has aimed the sun at me in an attempt to kill me --> here are photos of the sun as proof"

glowing brighter than the sun
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(01-05-2023, 04:56 PM)Butter Paladin Wrote: Emergency Response Officer for the Feds

Brotherrrrr.  I work along side the schizos as well.  They are seeing outside the simulation.  How'd you get into the field?
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week