Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gruber/SOLO Ghosting

Offender's Name & Steam ID: GuberGauzy STEAM_0:0:495602956

SOLO STEAM_0:0:576073980

Potential Witnesses: sodapoppin, Carl Kruger

Reason to Ban: Ghosting 

Proof: https://ibb.co/xYsC4kP
            https://archive.org/details/prop-hunt-01...o-evidence (starts at 13:00)

Other: (Optional)

Caught them in 4K. Messaged Guber in private to tell him that I knew he was ghosting and to stop.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Towards the end they do suspiciously go to the corner of the door to where a prop is, but I dont think there's enough evidence personally. For this I'm going to stay neutral for now on this ban. Neither one racked up a ton of kills, but they did seem a little sus being friends on opposite teams. Leaning more towards they were ghosting, but suck, but again I don't think there's enough evidence.

Side note: 15:07 EvoBlue with a weird sexual question, "You ever put a shotgun in your d*ck?".
???????? ??????
(01-10-2023, 01:40 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Towards the end they do suspiciously go to the corner of the door to where a prop is, but I dont think there's enough evidence personally. For this I'm going to stay neutral for now on this ban. Neither one racked up a ton of kills, but they did seem a little sus being friends on opposite teams. Leaning more towards they were ghosting, but suck, but again I don't think there's enough evidence.

Side note: 15:07 EvoBlue with a weird sexual question, "You ever put a shotgun in your d*ck?".

It might be in the video but 20 to 30 minutes later Gruber had racked up a lot of kills. I think the score was pretty high but like I said I'm not sure if I recorded it or not. If there isn't enough evidence I'll just keep an eye on him if he comes back to the server.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Not enough here to justify a ghosting ban. I'm sure they were ghosting, but we need more evidence to make it stick.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]