Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request (Christo) 1.13.24
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Christo | SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88741334

Potential Witnesses: @Nuclear Trumpocalypse 

Reason to Ban: Mic Spam/Toxic Trolling/ Doxx Attempt x 2

Proof: Here's a short video wherein he tries to upset a user by the name of Axzella. He started off earlier by asking her how to mute her because he "Didn't like women". And when she tried to respond, simply cut her off with (Paraphrased) 'No, shut the fuck up, I'm muting you..' However, in this clip, he shares with her that he knows about her surgeries she had, asking her how her throat was now. Turns out, he took a dive through every social media she had, and scoured her steam profile. It was creepy.

Video: https://youtu.be/IoXW4tYoe_Q

On top of this, he was very upset with me for gagging him for using the N word every other breath. This swayed his focus onto me. This led to him doing some searches using my name, posting a bunch of my steam reviews on games in the public chat to spam it, And quoting personal details about my online life to people in the voice chat. He began by reading poems I had written and posted (Poorly I might add) on other websites... and ended everything by force joining a discord server I own (Guess he found a join link somewhere) and then sending me a friend request, along with messaging me. The text in the second picture he sent me is an except from another poem of mine he found.

Video: https://youtu.be/tMaKEW1JXHo

Pics: [Image: Screenshot-344.png]
[Image: Screenshot-343-1.png]

Other: This guy is obviously dangerous, and if he gets his kicks out of borderline doxxing people, who knows what damage he could do if he got his hands on some real programs or tools. In my opinion, he's a liability. Here's proof it's him/proof the steam ID is correct:

[Image: Screenshot-347.png]
A little bit of Whiskey, and a little underwhelmed.
[Image: eX9ZLhWP_o.png]
tbh u should be banned for that Discord UI.

On a serious note, +1. Clearly just an edgy 14y/o that got their hands on that bottom shelf ZA for the first time
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
That's honestly scary and show how dangerous this person is. +1 to perma ban if possible
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Would love a community ban, even if it's somewhat public information this is a malicious attempt at doxxing. +1 to a perm atleast
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Smack the perma on this guy, theres nothing funny with doxxing.
[Image: unknown.png]
I am fairly certain we have dealt with this person before.

Please @ staff wen this happen, It should have been slap down on the spot.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
Banned for doxxing. Just as a reminder, the n-word ending in -a is allowed so long as it is not used in a derogatory way towards other players. Dink himself is the one who allowed this.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]