Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garro should touch grass
garro decided to mute me and like 3 other people for not respecting his opinion, a guy fucking farted and this motherfucker gagged him, powertripping piece of shit.
use the format and provide evidence
You sounds angry. See Damien's reply and show something that Garro is abusing his powers, not just words without providing anything.
lol ok
[Image: image.png]
If you don't have anything to show us please don't waste our time.

I am sure Garro will post a video of what you did in response to your popped fuse, But that is time he could have spent doing anything ells like enjoying there day or helping someone who needed it.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
:yawn: let’s see paul allen’s (Garro’s) view on this matter
pls everybody reading this do yourselves and me and gabe and ryan a favor and dont make this thread worse than it already is c:

also yeah no proof = no action taken
what laced said
what gabe said
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
1. Use the correct format here here

2. Where’s your proof?

3. You shouldn’t be farting in the mic. That is immature, annoying, and mic spam

This has to be a joke. Gagged for breaking the rules, and then crying about it. Take the gag and move on with your life, it isn’t that serious. You break the rules, there are consequences.
???????? ??????