Ingame Name: YourMateMurph/Dandy Doug

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123981168
Discord Tag: Murph #2424

Time Played: Around 500 hours

When First Joined: Early 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 9-12 pm est

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Be helpful to new players and work on slays for people who don't want to do them.
Why you want to help the community: I've been here for a good amount of time and want to help out when/if needed.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

How did you find us?: Fairly Odd Parntes

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): huh? no yes

Other: Sorry if this looks low effort I see no reason to have a paragraph saying what I can say in just a few statement. 
Murph is my friend so i vote yes. +1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Why do you want to be staff(looking for a deeper reason than provided) / what do you think you'll gain/lose from being staff? Curious
+1 this guy got me drunk in his dorm and his roommate threatened to beat my ass

real talk tho idk how he is on server since i dont play much anymore but outside of it hes a really cool guy who is willing to help out whenever he is needed, would make a good addition to the staff team unless he did something bad that idk about
(01-21-2023, 12:37 AM)voidzz Wrote: Why do you want to be staff(looking for a deeper reason than provided) / what do you think you'll gain/lose from being staff? Curious
I don't really have a deeper reason to be staff then to be more helpful on server by working on slays, gathering evidence for bans and more things I can't think of. I don't think I'll gain/lose anything from staffing beside possibly some sanity but thats long gone at this point since I've made the thread. (Maybe some leadership skills or learn ways of diffusing arguments but I don't think thats too likely.)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
i really dont have any complaints about murph and dont think anyone else will, i think you'd be great tbh +1
Obvious bias here but +1. Murph has been one of the friendliest players to play on dink's ever. He's also been here longer than a lot of the staff so I think it'd be foolish to not accept thks app.

This post was sponsored by Steven Douglas Murph.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 Based Murph Moment
[Image: giphy.gif]
China town? I love China town! Murph is a pretty cool guy. idiot sometimes, but then again I'm here. He's friendly and can be helpful. I don't really play TTT much so I have next to 0 idea how he is on that end. But if he knows the rules, knows how to be level-headed when dealing with situations, and hasn't been a horrible person in-game then I think he'd make a good Trusted. +1 if everything on the in-game side checks out the same way he is outside of the server

and I wish to harass him in staff discord
(01-21-2023, 12:53 AM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 12:37 AM)voidzz Wrote: Why do you want to be staff(looking for a deeper reason than provided) / what do you think you'll gain/lose from being staff? Curious
I don't really have a deeper reason to be staff then to be more helpful on server by working on slays, gathering evidence for bans and more things I can't think of. I don't think I'll gain/lose anything from staffing beside possibly some sanity but thats long gone at this point since I've made the thread. (Maybe some leadership skills or learn ways of diffusing arguments but I don't think thats too likely.)
actually gave an answer this question on a trusted app -1

+1 because is not damien though
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)