Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Staff" App 2
Haven't really played with the guy but reading replies from everyone else, +1 from me as well. + I honestly really like the simplicity of this, no 2000 word essay, bro just wants to be a helping hand when needed. Nice.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Even though he is mean to me, I guess he would be pretty cool staff……

+1
+1 Murph joining staff, he is one of the most active members in our community. To my knowledge, he has never had a major behavioral issue, and his rationale for joining seems genuine.

-1 to Doug tho, he's passive and a dickhead
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 Murphhh
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Easy +1. For as long as I've been here, so have you. You obviously know the rules and are capable of the bare minimum for trusted. While you have not made any ACTUAL ban requests, you have made joke ones that have all the necessary info if it had been legit.

Possibly, welcome to the hell that is staff. There is no escape.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1, he let me in his discord server even tho I HATE HIM…
I mean, trusted isn’t really much of a big deal, considering that it’s just deal with reports, give slays, and warn if needed. Not much to it. He has enough hours, knows the rules, and always a chill guy from whenever I see him or interact with him. Maybe if you get to t-mod, could see a little more in your app, but who knows if you would feel comfortable with it. Anyways, shutup, I’m gonna send you to the gulags.

-slater
+1 best Fortnite player even over dan easily good staff and has a pretty smile to light up this dark place
ok murph, you can be "staff".

+1 tho fr murph is really cool and I don't think I've ever seen murph not happy. Murph would be a great addition to staff and I'm all for it
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
-1 also dong cappin

both doodoo
He’s always mean to me on Fortnite …..but  Murph  would be a great addition to the staff team

+1