Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
text hat
Ingame Name: todoroki

SteamID: [test] todoroki 

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: text hat

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Uinban: pls unbann me i just want to play with my friends ill change the hat and will abide by thee rules 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
you've had like 80 chances to stop lol. -1
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
-1 this will hurt me more than it hurts you but i think we need to break up. too many chances and still no progress...
I dont think that was 2 months lol
[Image: image.png]
Bro waited just 3 hours ?
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(01-24-2023, 01:55 AM)Damien Wrote: you've had like 80 chances to stop lol. -1
wym i had 2 its a game why is this such a serious offence
Hi Todoroki.

Its good to see you again, I guess.

although, it kinda sucks to see you here. 

for context, you have had 2 previous bans over at prophunt atleast for really poor behavior.

Now we are here. Honestly, while I hoped you would change, you did not. your behavior is no better than when you were banned from prophunt for a month.

-1 to any unban or reduction. please take some time to reflect WHY bans are issued. its really simple actually. Bans are to allow players to look and see what they are doing wrong. In this case, the murder staff has deemed that they don't want you to return. Why? was it your text hat? perhaps this was a last straw of sorts. 

Im gonna give my two cents here. and you are probably not gonna listen or read any of this. But I will say this because I do care. 

Just like, listen to the dinkleburgs staff when you are in the dinkleburgs server. Our servers cater to a wide wide range of people. in our murder server and PH server, we run with the assumption that there are children in the lobby, and we modify the rules and our behavior accordingly. 

I really do hope you take some time away and reflect on why you keep ending up here. Or else, there may not be a next time. Just my opinion.

edit: perhaps, we are at the point of no return.

context: THREE bans on murder in a short period of time. wowzers. 

nah mate go away at least for a bit. 

-1 to any unban or reduction.

cool your jets.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-24-2023, 02:05 AM)Carson Wrote: I dont think that was 2 months 
make it a week i just dont think it should be a perma over a text hat, im sorry it wont happen again this is one of the few games i get to play with my discord friends
(01-24-2023, 02:45 AM)[test]轟焦凍Todoroki Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 02:05 AM)Carson Wrote: I dont think that was 2 months 
make it a week i just dont think it should be a perma over a text hat, im sorry it wont happen again this is one of the few games i get to play with my discord friends

read this again. Did a double take.

[Image: dum.PNG]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-24-2023, 02:41 AM)[test]轟焦凍Todoroki Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 01:55 AM)Damien Wrote: you've had like 80 chances to stop lol. -1
wym i had 2 its a game why is this such a serious offence
you are a fucking fool
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat