Ingame Name: voidzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233
Discord Tag: voidzz#9595

Time Played: 1244.66666 hrs

When First Joined: july 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): most of the time rly

Rank Desired:  tmod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community: Continue the stuff i'm doing rn, karmaban for evades hacks etc, fspec for noobs hackers etc!

Why you want to help the community: Really same as before, not much has changed. As tmod i'd be able to lift a short load off mods instead of having to ping them for every ban, especially if its emergent lol

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
10 pt ban 1 day

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: search in 2015

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): maybe over a year ago

Other: 
I think i've been able to show im pretty consistent in my staffing, with no bias for my friends etc. I disagree with some of the rules or the way they're written, which some people know, but that doesn't hold me back from following them as they are currently written. I also think most people can agree I'm more cautious when I don't know something, so i'd rather err on the side of not doing something than doing something wrong. I still ask a few questions here and there as well when I don't know certain things.

I also believe, I have very clearly shown that I am more than comfortable with my commands, how to use them, tec, steam relay, etc. Really nothing that I'm uncertain about when it comes to my powers, and with tmod having another command or two, I don't expect much uncertainty there either.

Overall, the trusted to tmod jump is almost like a baby step. I hope to remind ppl of that, I'm not going for mod or anything with this app, I don't even think I'm ready for that either.
Feel free to dm on discord with any questions or post em here really. Fine with whatever lol

posted a day early but whatev
One of the easiest +1s I've given. Always on top of shit, gives advice and feedback well above the level expected from Trusted. Voidzz started doing TMod level work basically the day he became staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
pretty good staff member I guess, should've made this when dinkleberg is off of vacation tho so you get your rank. +1.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Since I joined a few weeks ago, voidzz has been on a lot at the same time as me and he does his job and he does it well. From what I've seen, he'd be a great T-Mod. +1
-1 for the memes!!!

In all seriousness I am going to +1 for this! I believe its time you join the brothers in blue!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Competent and does staff the good time. +1s
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1
[Image: LmfSquYUArTgrIpDg4Jptypccwvi73x2kwr09imn...authuser=0]
In all seriousness, you have been doing well as a trusted with exceptional work being above of what a trusted is normally capable of. I have no issue with you being a TMod and I hope to see you keep this up as you go through the ranks again.
Voidzz,

Your mother

Sincerely,

The Dinklebergs Staff Team

+1 on my end guy does reports is active is funny go blue mr man
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-27-2023, 09:15 AM)slater Wrote: [Image: zZpr9iRNxiQBquKcebf28hBOoBdRRvgptlg9gJy5...authuser=0]
[Image: epic-embed-fail-ryan-gosling.gif]
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1, voidzz gets his shit done with no bias, and does his shit good
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat