Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sorry Guys
Steam Name: Chris (banned under Chris Chan)

Steam I.D: 76561198207586588

Who banned you: Chelllman

Reason for ban: "Gross sexual comments, micspam, go away"

Reason for Admins to unban you: What I said, whatever it was, wasn't cool. I get why I was banned, so I'm not wasting any energy getting mad at anyone. I said a lot of stuff that just... wasn't cool. But I love this server and this community. I've been a part of it since 2017. As "Chris Chan" I often did a stupid voice and played a character, all while saying some unsavory things. I'd mostly ramble on about how Sonichu (A character by the real Chris Chan) would curse those who killed me in game, or go "oh my goodness, it's (whoever's username). Most of it wasn't sexual, but the comments that were sexual were vile. I did type "my balls hurt" a few times, but I'm not sure if that counts as "sexual" as a lot PG-rated media gets away with making that sort of joke. It was all a bit, but that's no excuse. This was a huge wake up call. I'm done being Chris Chan, for good. I'm not saying I am above the rules, as nobody is, but I want to come back.

Thanks for your time to whoever is reading,

Chris

(Optional) Extra details/information:

This is probably not relevant, but I hadn't even logged on today when I was banned. The date was 1/26/23 at 22:33:59, meaning it happened an hour before I logged on. 
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:123660430
I will vote whenever evidence is provided (if it is of course)
Alright, after going through what biig sad sent, I can't support an unban at this time. The fact that you have consistently been breaking rules throughout the years shows that you have not changed at all.
I myself have witnessed you making weird comments and micspamming with that voice impression, and it was quite annoying.
[Image: image.png]
(01-27-2023, 12:23 AM)Carson Wrote: Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:123660430
I will vote whenever evidence is provided (if it is of course)
Well, I imagine over the years, I've said some messed up stuff, but I served those punishments in the form of shorter bans, mutes, and gags. I appreciate you taking a look at this thread though! I'm still getting used to the forums, do you know how I can get my name to just be Chris?
(01-27-2023, 12:27 AM)Chris Chan Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 12:23 AM)Carson Wrote: -snip-
Well, I imagine over the years, I've said some messed up stuff, but I served those punishments in the form of shorter bans, mutes, and gags. I appreciate you taking a look at this thread though! I'm still getting used to the forums, do you know how I can get my name to just be Chris?
Yeah, signing out and back in should fix it I believe
[Image: image.png]
(01-27-2023, 12:33 AM)Carson Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 12:27 AM)Chris Chan Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 12:23 AM)Carson Wrote: -snip-
Yeah, signing out and back in should fix it I believe
Thanks man!
Hi Chris.

also @Carson  (get pinged, evidence is below).

your steamid (steamid 32) is  STEAM_0:0:123660430.

I believe these informations are relevant to you.
relevant ban request, evidence
PH ban archive listing of that particular ban and all previous offenses. you've dealt with three separate staff, two of which were admins.

You know, it seems every time you have had an interaction with a past staff member and banning, it has never gone over well.  Fran banned you for micspam in 2017. Ultrafish (lovely man) banned you for egregious slander of the prophunt staff (racists and other things I wont repeat). This time, Chellman banned you for gross sexual shit and micspam.

therefore, let me ask you. Why come back? you clearly do not change. you had at least two major points to turn back. its been 6 years since your first logged ban here. its been less than one day since most recent. So again. Why come back? clearly, you dont enjoy being here, or else you would stop behaving so badly here. The whole point of banning you is so you feel the consequence of your action.

-1, go away.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-27-2023, 01:05 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Hi Chris.

also @Carson  (get pinged, evidence is below).

your steamid (steamid 32) is  STEAM_0:0:123660430.

I believe these informations are relevant to you.
relevant ban request, evidence
PH ban archive listing of that particular ban and all previous offenses. you've dealt with three separate staff, two of which were admins.

You know, it seems every time you have had an interaction with a past staff member and banning, it has never gone over well.  Fran banned you for micspam in 2017. Ultrafish (lovely man) banned you for egregious slander of the prophunt staff (racists and other things I wont repeat). This time, Chellman banned you for gross sexual shit and micspam.

therefore, let me ask you. Why come back? you clearly do not change. you had at least two major points to turn back. its been 6 years since your first logged ban here. its been less than one day since most recent. So again. Why come back? clearly, you dont enjoy being here, or else you would stop behaving so badly here.

-1, go away.
Well, I'm not going to sit here and deny evidence. That is clearly me in those videos. I'm not making excuses for my abhorrent behavior either. I've been using this server as an outlet for my toxicity for years, which isn't healthy. I don't think I deserve to come back anytime soon, so I'm not asking for total amnesty. I need to take the time to contemplate my actions and words. With the way I am, the way I've been for a while, I know you don't want anything to do with me; and I don't blame you. So I don't want to waste your time anymore, thanks for checking out my thread.

Chris
Tbh with your history I am going to say -1 for an unban. You need a LONG break.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
It’s a -1 from me. 

With your previous actions, continuous issues, and failure to change yourself in the past, why will anyone think you’ll change now? A gag is sorta meant to let the person know ‘hey I did something wrong after being told not to, and I shouldn’t say/do that. A 12/24hr ban tells a person ‘hey I should really reevaluate myself if I want to continue playing here”. You’re failure to reevaluate yourself in the past strongly implies that you don’t want to continue playing here.

BIIG SAD linked your 3 bans. You haven’t changed, and continue to erupt problems. 

I’d suggest waiting a while before making another unban request and reevaluate yourself.
???????? ??????
-1, i dont even play PH but just the fact that you chose chris chan as your internet persona, out of everything else... That just screams idiot.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]