Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Taking Control over whole server making sure no one can have fun

-> no format followed
-> no evidence provided: this is in exact contrast to the august that we know, so what reason do we have to believe an accusation without proof? August has been around for a while. he is a wonderful person (especially when you get to know him. Wonderful dude). You? we have no clue. So please. if this truly happened, we need to see it to believe it.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Damn did August do all that? We should remove his rank.

But right after I see the evidence
[Image: unknown.png]
No evidence = no action

Simple as that
moved to shitposting until format is added or ph admin closes, whatever comes first
yeah im not seeing any progress being made here. if they accuser wants to try again with at least a proper format that would be swell but for now im just gonna close this.

no strikes or punishments for August.

being named august is punishment enough.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.