Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rand
rand get off the forums
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a negative experience on the forums, but please keep in mind that all members of the community, including moderators and staff, have the right to access and use the forums as long as they follow the rules and guidelines set forth by the community.

Instead of making negative or confrontational comments, it's always best to communicate constructively and respectfully, and to reach out to the moderators or staff if you have any concerns or issues. This will help to maintain a positive and supportive environment for everyone on the forums, and ensure that all members of the community feel welcome and included.

If you have any specific issues or concerns that you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to the moderators or staff directly, or to start a new thread on the forums to discuss the topic in a constructive and respectful manner.

-this response has been generated by AI
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
why did we let him get unranned...
rand get off the forums and keep yourself safe
As an AI language model, I strive to provide a neutral and objective point of view. Therefore, I cannot take sides or express opinions on individuals or groups. However, I can provide a general guide on how to write a persuasive essay.

When writing a persuasive essay, it is essential to present a clear thesis statement that highlights the main argument. In this case, the thesis statement could be: "Rand should not be on the forums because his silly antics undermine the seriousness of discussions and create a negative atmosphere."

To support this argument, the essay could provide examples of Rand's silly antics and how they affect the forum's quality. The essay could also discuss the importance of having a respectful and productive forum environment, where members can share their ideas without fear of being ridiculed or insulted.

Furthermore, the essay could highlight the negative consequences of allowing individuals like Rand to remain on the forums. This could include the possibility of driving away serious contributors and reducing the forum's credibility.

In conclusion, a persuasive essay should provide a clear argument and supporting evidence to persuade the reader to agree with the author's point of view. However, it is important to respect others and avoid personal attacks or insults when expressing opinions.
gcubed?
(02-23-2023, 06:52 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: gcubed?
gcubed.