Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinned Threads
Hello guis,

I stumbled across something neat and decided it would be cool to test out. It's pretty straightforward, 5 threads will be pinned under this section so they do not get buried or lost. Threads will rotate in and out.

The primary purpose of this is so events, giveaways, and important announcements do not get buried. As there won't always be enough to fill all 5 slots, I thought it'd be cool to put some fun threads in here as fillers for however long. So we'll be bringing back praise the person above you, dad joke of the day, and making a story as the first rotation. No, there is no set amount of time these threads stay in rotation. Obviously, when events or giveaways end they will be removed. Or when enough time has passed for an important announcement.

I plan to bring back "roast the person above you" next as a filler once Rand's event or the vape giveaway end. Or if some of the other fun threads die out. If you have any other suggestions for a new fun thread/old ones, let me know. (They must be fun, harmless, and lighthearted). 

ummm yeah that's pretty much it, like I said it's a beta test so expect some issues with how it may look on some themes. I decided to put it at the top for now but I can change the position of it to be under Latest Posts, Staff Online, etc. 

enjoy
just say you want to allow thread necroing you mongrel.
(02-28-2023, 12:40 PM)dong Wrote: just say you want to allow thread necroing you mongrel.
damn you caught me
Ack! I'm lost! What have you done?!

Jk. Kinda.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(02-28-2023, 12:15 PM)Gabe Wrote: I plan to bring back "roast the person above you" (They must be fun, harmless, and lighthearted). 
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
time to blow up the forums
can you pin addressing toxicity
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
you're all welcome.
(02-28-2023, 05:30 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: can you pin addressing toxicity
yes I plan to put this into the rotation, I may even unlock it for a bit (maybe...)
Can we put it below recent
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions