Senpai's unban request
-1 You shouldn't come back for a long while or even at all tbh.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
A few months of being ban is not enough for what’ve said,. Maybe sometime next year, you would have a better chance at getting unban. But I really don’t  think you’ll even get the unban at all.

I don't play TTT much, but pedo shit shouldn't be taken lightly. 5 months is too soon.
???????? ??????
-1 you were very weird even without the p word jokes
-1 dude really said I'm not a p-word but philosophy... I think alot of us would just like you to stay away thanks
[Image: J6yUs0g]

we dont tolerate people who say that shit here.

bit of advice.

turn away from that shit. Run far away. delete all of that shit. Don't joke about that shit.

Fuck off. Shit like p*do shit is not a fucking joke in this community.

get lost.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Yeah I wouldn't really expect your unban to be accepted anytime in the near future. The jokes you made don't really have a time limit or a warranted ban length besides permanent. I can't really see anyone letting in someone who goes so ridiculously hard with pedo jokes in a public server or anywhere as a matter of fact. My vote is going to remain a resounding no. Find another server.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Your appeal has been denied. You may appeal again on 4/26/23