Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i must strike while the scent of dinkleberg still lingers on the wind
Ingame Name: tiefling lesbian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101366371
Discord Tag: Ginger#6990

Time Played: Game tracker says 341 hours but it broke at some point so it's actually like 25 hours less than that

When First Joined: Sep 07, 2022 4:25 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically late afternoon to late night EST

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Mainly keep on the current path, which is maintaining a fun and safe environment on the server and being a reliable staff member that players can count on. Tmod would grant me access to slightly greater means of achieving that goal and is a further potential stepping stone toward helping the community in bigger ways in the future.

Why you want to help the community: It's a pretty cool place and I want to do my part in keeping it a server worth coming back to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17909

How did you find us?: i saw the server on jammin's computer while i was in his house painting a big bowl of spaghetti on his electrical outlets so he would think it's real and put a fork in it to try to eat it but then i got really hungry and forgot what i was doing and then i found a big bowl of spaghetti yipee!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: It's only been a month, but I feel I've done a pretty good job of learning my role as staff and proving my merit in that time, and I've seen it done before so it's worth a shot
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
-1 solely due to the color usage in the ranks listing.

So far no complaints from what I've seen, you've been very active and engaged in discussions in the staff discord and have put a lot of time into the game.

Not voting as for me to vote on something I'm not active in would be unfair but best of luck!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
tiefling was good trusted when i played w her, active, knew some of the rules, etc bla bla. biggest reason for my +1 is the fact that when she was uncertain for things, she asked questions rather than pretending to know it all, great quality
also rather active in normal discords, staff discord, etc, has done great unless did a 180 as of recent
(03-10-2023, 05:10 PM)voidzz Wrote: has done great unless did a 180 as of recent
yeah i actually added a 1 million slays to everyone who was ever been mean to me.
+1, the redemption arc continues and has been effective staff and is on during off hours which is super helpful too. Also an anti-booster comrade
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Solid staff member, works off of other staff members really well. Also a pretty solid Gaige, steals my loot though so -1 +1
(03-10-2023, 05:18 PM)Damien Wrote: steals my loot
you literally say "ok guys let everyone look at it before you pick anything up" and then you're the first one to run up and grab everything. you even call it YOUR loot by default like it's stealing whenever anyone else gets loot. -1 you are not ready for promotion.
yeah trusted isnt red and tmod isnt weird brown color -1

nah tiefling put in that work +1 from me good shit

apparently i am color blind that is yellow
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
After deep consideration, I have come to the conclusion that you are one of the trusteds of all time. +1 since you typed something one time that made me laugh.
I'm not sure you have enough activity on the forums. Maybe give it some more time so people can get to know you more. Make some more reports. I don't think it's been long enough since your last application.

+1 for woman.