Innocents Win
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Ty for everything Jammin, Hope you enjoy resigned life
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
easily top 5 admin this place has ever seen. thank you for everything you did and it was so much fun working with you
[Image: lizzo-its-about-damn-time.gif]

Good shit Jammin.
Bye jammin ;_;
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
LOVE ya brother, you've made most of the game more enjoyable but it's understandable. One of the more mature staff we've had on the server.
Sad, loved the way you always held me in your strong, veiny arms under the moonlight on the grass of our favorite park :( :( 

No but Jammin has been the person that has always helped me with all my questions & server issues, genuinely pretty sad to see you resign. Hope you'll still be enjoying some matches with the community  :P
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I just arrived back in my apartment, so this is my first time being able to respond to this.

Jammin, thank you for everything. Ever since you first popped up in 2020, you have been a friend. From trusted to moderator on TTT, as well as serving as our first Discord Admin and tackling the difficulties of our community, you have done a lot for Dinks. Whether on ttt where you'd rdm, or just on Discord where you would roast me, you always were somewhere. IDK man, it is going to be rough without you. Who else will I harass in your stead?

Don't be a stranger, as you will always be welcomed here.
Rest easy Jammin, you deserve it.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
whenever i saw jammin say "resigning tonight!" or something similar i knew it was a joke ......

until it wasn't :(

have fun living life jamming!!!
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
I'd like to reopen my rdm report from 3 years ago and unforgive you. Get back on and serve your slay rn or else

<3
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]