Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
my mother :(
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Typically I get angry at games I play, so... yeah. Salty.
I was born this way
My dad's callsign in Desert Storm was Birddog, and since he was the Commander of his Tank Platoon, he was, naturally, Birddog 6.

My dad made the Steam account and gave it to me around 2006, and, kept it since.
My irl name, my mom was a metal head before she was a meth head
idk man, couldnt tell ya
[Image: image.png]
Was a heavy junkie for 7 years & so naturally i started listening to $B in 2015 & became absolutely obsessed with the duo. Hence my name, Ruby, aka Ruby Da Cherry / Aristos Petrou  :P

(03-12-2023, 12:47 PM)Damien Wrote: My irl name, my mom was a metal head before she was a meth head
ayo damn??
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
My original username had started out as D4_R4SC4LS and I ran with it for about like 10 years or so from my first ps3. My father originally had created it and made it up with “D4” or “DA” as a short clan tag since he ran a COD clan all the way back from COD 2 (The original Call of Duty 2) and had his clan name as “LA RAZA” or “The Race” and the whole clan would have a name with “D4” included in the front. The R4SC4LS part came from the movie “ The Little Rascals” and me and my brother were pretty devious when we were little. 

My steam profile had the same name but after I had gotten my own laptop and started getting back into Destiny 2 like a year ago, I would play with my brother who had used my playstation account with the same name so I changed mine to slater. I originally was getting into more phonk, hip hop/rap, and other schizo genres like breakcore and it had stemmed from an edit of frank ocean’s song, in my room that I had really liked. It had included a tag with “What’s your real name..? Slater…” which was from the show “Saved by the Bell.” I had liked the sound of the name and since then, I’ve stuck with it.
My username on everything has forever been chibill since 2nd grade when making a club penguin account. No idea how I came up with it then other then my nickname is Bill.

But it works since Chicago starts with Chi and well Bill is Bill. Chibill
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
My PFP is of Benjamin Franklin.
Name is of the 2 latter syllables of his first name, Jam-Min. Jammin
Ya be jammin
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks