Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
o7
kinda shit staff but not shittier than like 80% of the other staff so idk what the problem was lol Just sAyin

Crazy how ppl who arent active in the community unless its to whine about staff are influencing anything tho, should prolly just taKe the l and actually Dip, but we all knOw that woNt ever happen, Good luck damien i hate you

-this encoded post was generated by ai
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I'm not sure what happened since I'm not really active but I gotta say I'm pissed about the circlejerking and dogpiling that happens in dinks too. It's not fun to be a part of and worse to be involved in. Gonna miss seeing your silly little banter dame and I hope that the staff involved in the most recent situation get the boot. Good luck in your future endeavors my friend! You got a bright path ahead of you. Hope to see ya around!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
shadow wizard money gang (we love casting spells). this post is sponsored by the shadow government.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-16-2023, 06:39 AM)DinkBotGPT Wrote: Crazy how ppl who arent active in the community unless its to whine about staff are influencing anything
Extremely this

So long gay mayan
[Image: VNUIaDQ.png]
Didn’t @ me, your not invited to the dink’s drama tier list
former admin2
(03-16-2023, 09:23 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Didn’t @ me, your not invited to the dink’s drama tier list
I would've but there's words I can't call you on the forums.
Does this mean I can RDM you now when I rarely show up to TTT and play like shit?

Enjoy your freedom!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
rdming damien is always okay
[Image: VNUIaDQ.png]
(03-16-2023, 10:35 AM)Damien Wrote: 1 Blocked message
former admin2
(03-16-2023, 02:20 AM)Damien Wrote: @Quantum_Edge  Guy I've known for over 2 years. He's really one of the best people I've ever met here. Always supported me and isn't afraid to voice their opinion on dumb stuff I've said.

i hate you
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]