Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we vent
What's something that's bothering you that you feel you can actually come out and say and just vent about.
Please only post of it's something you wish to disclose on, even if you feel it's controversial. Sometimes venting about something bridges gaps and gets stress off ya chest. 
I generally be saying things in chat that i feel cracks a smile, but i really don't try to test rules because i feel that only causes stress. I also use this at work and it's a 50/50 gap. I am not one to watch what i say but please reach out if you feel i say something that's out of line. 
If y'all feel this thread doesn't help with some of the animosity of the server, please reach out and talk. it's friday ya'll
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FOKbk7XQuWk

me any time im trying to go through single door on nuke @yeat
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I thought this was going to be an among us shitpost thread
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
red vented sus
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(03-17-2023, 09:14 PM)Mana Wrote: I thought this was going to be an among us shitpost thread
Who says it can’t be?

I hate it when I vent and someone calls me an impostor for doing so
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
it bothers me how pets will be super picky with their food but then proceed to lick their bumholes clean after taking the smelliest poop ever. Like, what is wrong with them bro..
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(03-18-2023, 02:54 AM)Ruby Wrote: it bothers me how pets will be super picky with their food but then proceed to lick their bumholes clean after taking the smelliest poop ever. Like, what is wrong with them bro..

i mean, if they’re eating food they like then they’re pooping food they like.
(03-17-2023, 10:01 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 09:14 PM)Mana Wrote: I thought this was going to be an among us shitpost thread
Who says it can’t be?

I hate it when I vent and someone calls me an impostor for doing so
Don't you Hate it when you're doing a task and someone yells, "rdmrdm"
I hate my neighbours. They have kids, and they're loud, and dumb.
I also have a crazy guy living next door to me. So..every week there's always something funny going on that I can hear anywhere in my apartment.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My dad's mental and physical health only seems to be getting worse and there's nothing we can do to help him.