Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i must strike while the scent of dinkleberg still lingers on the wind
I rarely play TTT so I'm not going to +1 or -1, but you are really active in the community. See you in the forums and Discord a lot. Being active is fantastic for staffing. 

Good luck on the promotion!
???????? ??????
Let me start by saying I think you’ve improved significantly since first joining the community.

I’m going to -1 this, but don’t take it as a “you’re doing a bad job” -1. From our interactions I think you’re still trying to get your feet wet into staffing and seem unsure of how to handle situations that arise from time to time, and as a new staff that is perfectly fine. I think you should settle into the role of trusted more and further learn about the community since you are still relatively new before climbing up to the next level.

As for previous concerns of your temperament, I have still seen situations when you tend to get a bit argumentative and unwilling to drop the issue, but these instances have decreased significantly the longer you’ve been here which leads to less concern from me.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
-1 for now. You are doing a good job as trusted but I think you should wait a bit longer before leaping.
-1 would not survive on simple dinks

+1 not fast enough for reports, gets them done, keeps server sane, good staff
tiefling lesbian

Your application has been ACCEPTED.  Welcome to being TMod!