Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's your real name...?
This is a good app, and a good person who has good ideas for the server, +1 on the admin application

I also half agree with Nash, while I respect all my staff members, I'm not sure anyone else would be a good pick for right now besides you and skullfire
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
-1 for not showing up to the tournament  :@
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
blang blang skrrrrrr rrtt tapappapaapapap pabang bang bang !!!

(me when i hit a speed bnump going ovee the speed limit)
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
uhhh yuh uhhh yuh bump
+1 slater is a very friendly active member of the community I have full faith that slater can bring good to the admin team. If this gets denied then more time will only increase the +1 Good luck slaterrr.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
snow was born when on my ps3 my mother made my name without telling me i was horrified but now i like it i still have old ps3 logs stuck to my wall as a reminder not to let my mom near my electronics. lol +1
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
another bump
bump
bump again
Slater,

Thank you for applying for the Admin role. After much consideration with the current admin team, we are going to deny this application. We believe this due to your limited time in the moderator role. Our leadership team agrees that you are a high-potential individual and with more time and experience under your belt you will surely become and admin. Take the next few months to hone your skills more and reapply. I know you will earn the role

You may reapply in 2 months.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]