Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blind man hears color for the first time [2023]
Sup everyone! I think it's time for me to reintroduce myself to the community. It's been a long and windy road here and in my life in general and I'm happy to say i'm ready to come back. I've learned a lot about myself over the past few years, some huge and some minor, But i can gladly say it's good to be back and reactivate myself. My names Chase, Foxka, and sometimes i go by other pseudonyms like Nekomancer in other spaces. I'm a newly graduated Dental assistant and I've already been accepted as a lead DA for a new dental practice, I love my two doctors and things are going really well there! I've got so much more to say about myself but I think it's better for you to learn about me naturally rather than some giant thread, So if you have any questions or need any advice or help feel free to reach out to me!

Looking forward to coming back and killin T's, see ya'll around!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Nice, congrats on the new job and graduating!
???????? ??????
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to see you playing more my friend, but I understand your busy. Glad to hear work is going great!
can you score me some teeth
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
checkers rematch incoming
Glad to see you come back Foxka! :)
did rand win yet
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
rand lost
[Image: image.png]
But who was phone?