Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Favorite Games
Heyo!

I'm just curious what other games people in the community play when you're not playing Garry's Mod.

I really enjoy BeamNG.Drive, this is probably my second favorite game. The ultra realism of the soft body physics is fun to see cars get absolutely destroyed. Mainly just play other racing games like Forza Motorsport because I'm a huge car nut lol. Recently got my first sim steering wheel (Logitech G923) and it's so much better than controller!

Anyways, what other games do y'all play? Curious to see what other people play!
???????? ??????
Battlefield 1 and 4, Sons of the Forest, Deep Rock Galactic, and csgo from time to time
[Image: image.png]
League of Legends, CSGO, Deep Rock Galactic, Rimworld, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress, Civ 5, TF2, Sea of Thieves, ShellShock Live, Skyrim, Bloons Tower Defence 6
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
BTD6, Vampire Survivors, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fortnite, and games from The Dark Pictures Anthology
(03-21-2023, 06:54 PM)reina Wrote: BTD6, Vampire Survivors, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fortnite, and games from The Dark Pictures Anthology
I think you are forgetting one
[Image: image.png]
(03-21-2023, 07:00 PM)Carson Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 06:54 PM)reina Wrote: BTD6, Vampire Survivors, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fortnite, and games from The Dark Pictures Anthology
I think you are forgetting one
my Furry Feet days are behind me
i love french toast stick mmmm
Ghostrunner, Devil May Cry, Hotline Miami, Ruiner, Finished God of War (2018), CSGO, Inside the Backrooms, and a bunch other games that I play every so often or have not touched yet.

Edit: Trying to delve back into my ps4 games as well but hard to get on when I play csgo ranked 24/7
minecwaft!!!!
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
BTD6, Vampire Survivors, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fortnite, and games from The Dark Pictures Anthology