Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Favorite Games
i play league and WoW almost always. Lately though i've been really enjoying house flipper and a game called 20 minutes until dawn.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hearts of Iron 4, Europa Universalis 4, Civilization 5 and 6, Rimworld, Cities Skylines, Insurgency Sandstorm, Project Hospital. All of those are games I can always come back to and play for hours.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I play too many games
Multiplayer games: Overwatch, Deep rock galactic, the current popular survival game, I've been clean from league of legends for a few months, coop roguelikes such as risk of rain 2, and occasionally sea of thieves (sea of thieves nuts hehe) Borderlands series and other looter shooters, once in a while valorant

Singleplayer: large RPGs such as the Witcher 3, Mass Effect, Fromsoft games, I like to play random strategy and city-building games, but I'm really bad at them (Faster than Light,They Are Billions,Age of Empires). I love roguelikes so I usually buy one of the wacky new ones every couple of months(Loop Hero, Dome Keeper)
(03-21-2023, 08:08 PM)Icey Wrote: BTD6, Vampire Survivors, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fortnite, and games from The Dark Pictures Anthology
very based! i don't know  if you saw my response, but i also like these games as well !
(03-21-2023, 09:10 PM)reina Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 08:08 PM)Icey Wrote: BTD6, Vampire Survivors, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fortnite, and games from The Dark Pictures Anthology
very based! i don't know  if you saw my response, but i also like these games as well !
proof?
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
I play borderlands 2 mostly as of late, it's fun! 
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Just started Destiny 2, i think im addicted. Minecraft when i want to kill a few hours. Assetto Corsa for fun drunk driving, ETS2 for terrorizing other truckers while drunk. 

(03-21-2023, 07:28 PM)slater Wrote: Ghostrunner
Ghostrunner is such a great game, everyone should try it at least once.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(03-21-2023, 10:22 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 09:10 PM)reina Wrote:
proof?
yes, here is a photograph of my gameplay in balloon: tower defense 6

[Image: IMG_4354.png]
Fallout New Vegas, L4D2, Luck be a Landlord, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Plants Vs Zombies
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
BTD6, Fortnite, ARK: Survival Evolved, V Rising, Divinity Original Sins 2, The Forest, Dark Pictures Anthology games, Rainbow Six Siege, and Cyberpunk ig or maybe SMITE