Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: Electric Boogaloo
Where's my CS 2 hype??? Link for the unaware.

If anybody is active enough on "Valve official servers" to get selected for the limited test, let us know how it is, it looks dope.

Tourney when
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Here's a video on it to see how it looks btw.

My thoughts are that the game looks incredible and I hope the tickless servers are decent since 64 tick sucks ass for CS:GO. Also hope that I'm able to run it when it's out officially.
today
yeah fuck this @YourMateMurph guy for getting cs2....

I'm hyped up tho, lots of possibility with these new official and possible updates, for example, the smoke and tickless servers. The smoke plays are gonna be crazy, I can already tell. The only thing that's gonna suck tho is just having to possibly relearn new smokes/molotov spots and figuring out how to work out smoke effects to utilize one ways and any other tricks that the old smoke had. HUD are pretty nice, I personally like it but others don't like some things. I hope to see customizable HUD settings. Some new gun sounds are really nice, sniper trails are really neat, good to tell where shots are coming from, nice new zoom sound for snipers and whatever else there was for changes overall.
10+ guys sitting in vc excited to try and get a shot at being invited because we're all active
Negev spamming knobhead @YourMateMurph  is the only one there to get one
:@
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
:) Im having fun with it. Looks very nice.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
got to play it (ty yk who) and looked great