Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside Interests
(03-20-2023, 05:13 PM)Summer Wrote: I drink alcohol and wish I was dead most of the time.

damn he just like me
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(03-20-2023, 05:22 PM)Ruby Wrote:
(03-20-2023, 05:13 PM)Summer Wrote: I drink alcohol and wish I was dead most of the time.

damn he just like me
same 

I do like exploring my city though!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
yuor mom
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(03-20-2023, 05:26 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I do like exploring my city though!

Can't say the same
I have a few other games I play from time to time, otherwise spend a shit amount of time trying to repair my truck and fix up my garage (damaged in the ice storm rip)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
  • Building PCs 
  • Making RGB profiles for my PC 
  • Modding my car 
  • Trying new foods
  • Trying new beers 
???????? ??????
My main hobbies currently are just drawing, playing the guitar, games (obviously), learning about cars and hopefully get to modify one, same goes for pcs, learning coding such as lua, trying to get new fashion stuff, and just listening to music/new music.
I play music.

I’ve been drumming for most of my life, and if I ever had the opportunity to be in a successful band then I’d be the drummer without a doubt.
I also play guitar, regular and bass but not as well as I’d like.
I also sing which some people don’t know.

If I had done life differently up til now, I’d have more seriously pursued music as a career.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Other than playing video games, I watch Let's Play videos, reading online books, and drawing whenever I am not busy.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
i like picking up animals i find in the woods and making experiments as well as fire hazards.
Harass certain people
[Image: image.png]