Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
murl
I have five birds......
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
When I was younger I wanted my name to be misstie irl (7 year old me couldnt spell misty right lol) so when I made my Millsberry account i picked misstie (which was taken) so they just put 6731 at the end which is where the numbers came from.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
I killed the last one.
one of my friends gave me this name as a shitpost. it was some banal shitpost meme at the time if I remember right.

he also passed away in a tragic accident after that.

kept it since.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Some friend of mine couldn't say my name right so he called me that instead
[Image: unknown.png]
My dad and uncle would use these two way radios to communicate between their cars when we all went camping together. My dad picked a call sign of Red Leader (ironically he doesn't like star wars but he though it sounded kinda serious and silly) and my uncle picked at random Swift Badger. So they would use these callsigns as jokes when they would talk on the radio. And my uncle unfortunately got very aggressive throat cancer that took his life within months of getting it. This was back in early 2017 (had other names since then) but ever since my uncle passed I have been SwiftBadger. As for the No Monitor part of my name. People use to put *No Audio* back in CS:Condition Zero days ( yes I am that old) and me being the funny 10 year old back at that time I added *No Monitor* and it's been apart of my names since then.

The running joke when people ask how I play without a monitor is I say I am using a beta monitor that ASUS sent me.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
snow was born when on my ps3 my mother made my name without telling me i was horrified but now i like it i still have old ps3 logs stuck to my wall as a reminder not to let my mom near my electronics. lol
Kaptain, IDK, Spent a lot of time on the water so I guess i just went with something ocean vibes (Had this name pre-joining the navy so ironic) Most names with Captain were taken, so I changed the C to a K

As for Les, its short for Leslie, which is my name which to understand you can see here
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(03-24-2023, 08:39 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Kaptain, IDK, Spent a lot of time on the water so I guess i just went with something ocean vibes (Had this name pre-joining the navy so ironic) Most names with Captain were taken, so I changed the C to a K

As for Les, its short for Leslie, which is my name which to understand you can see here
Need to rewatch The Big Lez Show plez Kap
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...