Kyrocco
Offender's Name: Kyrocco

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553844316

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked a player while staff was on

When They Did It: A few minutes from now

Potential Witnesses: n/a

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNuMyIfOFc

Other: Player bought donor then immediately kicked a cheater I was in the process of recording.
[Image: image.png]
Lmfao my shit post from relay at the end there.

I say this should be his warning with any more behaviour like this been a straight up strike.

Imagine paying just to kick someone.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I mean, you were borderline going to kick him anyways and it doesn't seem like he was maliciously kicking him. You could literally give him a verbal to explain the situation so he doesn't do it again, plus with the server telling him to do it you had ample time to SPEAK, someone in tab menu isn't really going to read chat lol
(04-12-2023, 10:05 AM)euphoria Wrote: I mean, you were borderline going to kick him anyways and it doesn't seem like he was maliciously kicking him. You could literally give him a verbal to explain the situation so he doesn't do it again, plus with the server telling him to do it you had ample time to SPEAK, someone in tab menu isn't really going to read chat lol

Don't know if you know Carson, but he does not speak in mic. We have plenty of staff members in the community as a whole who don't use mic and that has never been an issue before. Regardless, by the Donor guidelines no donor should be using commands while staff is very obviously on, especially when the guidelines are plastered in your face right when you buy it like this guy did.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(04-12-2023, 10:05 AM)euphoria Wrote: I mean, you were borderline going to kick him anyways and it doesn't seem like he was maliciously kicking him. You could literally give him a verbal to explain the situation so he doesn't do it again, plus with the server telling him to do it you had ample time to SPEAK, someone in tab menu isn't really going to read chat lol
I am just going to but in and say that compared to TTT, PH has a tiny bit stricter donor rules. (Specifically around the use of commands while staff are on, mostly because PH doesn't have a dead chat that staff may not be able to hear.)

The key points in the PH Donor Guidelines relevant to this abuse report are.

Which this shows clear cut abuse in this case, though the actual outcome of this will come down to PH Admin Team's decision.
Bippity Boppity Bump because this was forgotten.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Considering the given evidence I don't believe a strike would be sufficient in this case. He's getting egged on by the lobby and obviously thinks he did something proper. I think with a bit of enlightening and guidance he'd be better off. All he needs to know is how things are done and how we keep suspect hackers out of Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt. 

A warning and guidelines copy will be the closing response. Any further abuse will be rewarded with a strike or removal depending on SEVERITY of abuse of course. 

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]