Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix "RTV" Exploit
I recently saw that player Fofab was able to "RTV" while a vote was taking place, glitching out the vote and making it refresh the timer and maps to choose from. This could be a cool feature as a separate option that is a part of the vote. However, seeing how one player can do it just because they alone didn't like the winning map is not particularly fair.

Link to VIDEO if above not working

Thanks,
Faber
This is really interesting, thanks for pointing that out. I'll talk with the TTT dev team and see what they think about the issue.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
The amount of times this has happened with me assuming it was a bug just to find out someone is abusing an exploit is really disappointing, sure it sucks when you don't get a map you enjoy but don't ruin it for other people with stuff like this
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
It looks like this is fixed in the more recent version of the addon (looking at the one that we have on TTT). Probably worth coordinating and syncing up the versions across servers. And if y'all don't want the map rating/stats, can all be toggled off.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I always wondered why it reset sometimes. Thanks for finding this out!
???????? ??????