Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ehh Why Not Staff 3 Places lol
Out of the 3 apps for web staff rn I believe you have the closest shot at getting accepted.(now I don't mean this in a bad way, just an opinion)

Now I do like the way you been staffing on PH and I do believe that with proper adjustments at how things work with web staffing you will do great.  

Now staffing 3 areas of this community takes big balls(ask somebody like @Ryzif or @TheUltraFish )  I'm more worried about how you will manage time for all 3 or how will you manage time for yourself(outside the community)

My vote is a +.5 because I do believe you are good at staffing but staffing a lot may burn you out hard.
Eww I've been pinged. Time to shit post.

So although I do believe you're a concrete staff member, I do want to illustrate that staffing in so many places isn't ideal. Take this from someone who was staffing Discord, PH and TTT all at once. It was fun and when I had the time it worked out really well but it can put a stretch on you. I think everyone appreciates that you're continuing to offer up your time to the community but do understand that you don't need a rank in every server lol. 

I don't believe that the Web Staff position will really consume a lot of your time because to be honest it's not suppose to. There's not enough activity to really need a constant presence of Web Staff especially when you also have Admins that can make changes as needed. I think you'd be fine in the position but I just wonder if you really want this? I'll make no official vote on ze thread.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Even though I think you'd probably do well at being staff here on the forums... feel like you are gonna burn out at this rate honestly man. But obviously that has nothing to do with how well you'd be as staff just my two cents on it. If you act the way you do on ph here I'm sure you'd be fine so easy +1
I can say that if you do a lot of staff related stuff, burnout will be at a higher rate because you're putting more on your shoulders alongside with your real life stuff. However the flipside can be said that some people can operate in that manner.

Imo, there's no hurting in trying to expand your horizons, so I fully support in trying new things.

+1
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Too address the elephant in the room, I am far far far from being burnt out. I absolutely love this community and want to make it my upmost importance to help as much as I can. I have too much freetime on my hands lol.
???????? ??????
I htink Potato is a wonderful staff member for all the places he is currently staffing.

Potato I wish you best of luck, and I really hope you get webstaff. Good luck!

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 for being a nerrrrddd

JK, I do believe you are capable of being a web staff since you are doing well on PH and discord but I do hope you don't burn yourself out since you are staffing in three different positions in the community. All I can say is good luck and keep doing a good job.

+1 from the birb (real)
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Im gonna +1 this because I do genuinely believe you'd make a good web mod with the current state that the forums are in. The traffic here is incredibly mild, and everyone before me has basically said that this would not be a huge step up in responsibility. 

However I just want to provide a word of caution. 
I do not know if you have ever struggled with burnout (in its truest form). Heck I know very little about every one here (although im looking forward to learning about everyone) But I do know very well what burnout looks like and this is the road to it. It is something we never strive to have happen. Oftentimes burnout is result of zeal that produces drive that cannot be contained. People fall in love with X for a while and put so much of themselves into X but because they have not practiced self control, limitation, and sabbatical, they end up Suddenly in a place they never imagined. With the thing they once loved now being something that takes from them instead of invigorates them. This exist in many facets of life. 

an additional question to you would be. Have you ever practiced proper pacing with your interest/Hobbies? and furthermore, could you be a benefit in a greater way by remaining within fewer roles by learning how to work within constraints. Essentially, instead of being a jack of all, simply being a master of 1 (or 2 in this case) 

With all that said. With the scale of dinks I do not think that the issues I've mentioned will appear at a fast rate in comparison to other pursuits purely because this is a smaller server as far as activity goes all around. However, it is something to keep in mind for your own protection, and when looking at the prospect of growth.

TL;DR Absolutely go for it. But please be careful!
stop giving people a -1 because of theoretical burnout lmfao

+1 potato is the best candidate so far from any of the web staff team lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
bumppppp

also to reiterate Ryzif's question, do you really want this? basically, what's your "why" for wanting this position