Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strusted application :D
[Image: 6rByN5K.png]
+0 for now. While I do like the amazing effort put into this application, I would recommend getting more hours on the server before applying. Having the minimum requirement of 100 just isn't enough even though it's very obviously stated that's the amount you're allowed to apply with.

Still, good luck and I hope to see you a part of the staff team soon!

Edit: Btw if this is a real app, +1
I would work on the format a bit but I can't see why not! You are the homie and I have no doubts you could be good in this role! +1
best staff app I've ever seen!
Huge +1. This is the neatest, most well written, and high effort staff app I think this server has ever seen. Should automatically promote to Admin
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1

Grasse plays everyday and is someone who I trust that can moderate the server. We have a very big issue with alot of inactive staff and the summer surge has not slowed down at all. We need more meat in the grinder.
(07-27-2023, 12:00 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1

Grasse plays everyday and is someone who I trust that can moderate the server. We have a very big issue with alot of inactive staff and the summer surge has not slowed down at all. We need more meat in the grinder.
I'll give you some meat for your grinder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+1
threatened to rdm me not cool -1
-1 rdmer, rule breaker, and low effort application
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Grasse is a good girl and will uphold the laws of TTT Dinklebergs 

+1
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]