Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Post I didn't think I Would Make
PH implosion speedrun!

Good luck with work, life, and everything else. Thank you for helping keep the server fun and safe :)
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
o7
gl out there
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(08-22-2023, 04:21 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: it's happening!!!! let's get drunk and play again sometime o7
Anytime, let me know whenever you want to! Time to hop on and just have fun now I'm free lol

(08-22-2023, 08:25 AM)chelllman Wrote: PH implosion speedrun!

Good luck with work, life, and everything else.  Thank you for helping keep the server fun and safe :)
The PH purge circa 2023 haha. T'was fun, and glad that I was able to help!

(08-22-2023, 09:15 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: o7
gl out there
Thankes!
???????? ??????
Bye bye tato and thanks for all your hardwork.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I did not expect this.

Good bye from prop hunt staffing. (This means you won't get woke up by the hackers now tho.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Definitely was able to see this coming as sad as it is to say.

I do appreciate all the time and effort you put into the PH Community as I'm sure everyone does.

You really made some positive changes from back when you were a user on the server. I'm glad to have had you on the staff team.

Enjoy just a little more of your free time in your life mate

Quote:Chelllman - PH implosion speedrun!

Also lmao yeah. Woops
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(08-22-2023, 12:33 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: Bye bye tato and thanks for all your hardwork.
Anytime. Glad I was able assist! I'll definitely miss staffing PH  Cry

(08-22-2023, 02:29 PM)chibill Wrote: I did not expect this.

Good bye from prop hunt staffing. (This means you won't get woke up by the hackers now tho.)
It was sorta in the back of my mind for the last month tbh. Life has just gotten too busy to staff the server unfortunately. I had fun doing it, and glad I was able to so!

(08-23-2023, 06:49 AM)Bread (2) Wrote: Definitely was able to see this coming as sad as it is to say.

I do appreciate all the time and effort you put into the PH Community as I'm sure everyone does.

You really made some positive changes from back when you were a user on the server. I'm glad to have had you on the staff team.

Enjoy just a little more of your free time in your life mate

-snip-
Absolutely, it was a pleasure staffing with you. Enjoy the little bit more of your free time too!
???????? ??????